• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My food diary

Ines4C

Thought I would start this food diary so I can show you what I eat... Honest feedback appreciated. So here's what I had today: breakfast: one Adkins milk chocolate shake, 330 ml. Lunch: half packet of mixed beans salad from Waitrose. Had a protein bar at about 4 o'clock which is a proto-pure diet bar from Holland and Barrett. We had a barbecue for dinner, and I had too small chicken sausages and a small piece of chicken... I still can't eat salad without dressing so I know it's not good, but I had no vitamins. Drinks: two tiny glasses off watered down orange juice, Two glasses of water, one glass of no added sugar squash, 1 1/2 cups of milk. I know I should drink more water, still struggling with that but getting there. Also exercise today... Used a stepstool for 10 minutes, did 75 squats with hand weights and 75 bicep curls also with hand weights. Again, feedback appreciated.

Ines4C

Today went a bit pair shaped. Breakfast was okay, another Adkins shake, but then I was on a train and got a free cup of tea and the lady brought shortbread biscuits... Only two but I know I shouldn't have. Would have never bought them but still have to learn to say no to free food... Felt a bit queasy but not too bad but just angry at myself... Feel free to Give me a kick up the backside, I can take tough love as I know I've messed up... Anyway, I've been good for the rest of the day. Sugarfree vanilla skinny latte from Starbucks, chicken and pepper skewers from Wetherspoons which I couldn't eat it all... Also a protein bar again in the afternoon and Now another Atkins shake and a Satsuma for tea. Drink was about 1 1/2 glasses of sugar free orange squash, a small glass of diluted orange juice, and 2 cups of tea, as well as a cup of milk.