• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon My gastric balloon journey starting 25/9/12

Hi nicky, did you exercise much?

i weghed myself at work yesterday and it seems 1 scales says ive put on weight and another scale said im the same as when i had it done! im so peeved =(

dont kw if theyre just crap scales?? im eating everything the dietcian gave me in food plan! =(

plus ive given up smoking from day i had it done and nt snacking or picking etc so im a tad peeved!

xx

Hi,sorry have been to ill to look at my phone.seems the nausea has stopped but i now have terrible heart burn which is throwing up anything i take down before it Evan reaches my stomach :( and my sick has been black to but rung up the nurse and they said not to worrying. did anyone else get this heartbeat or isit just me?:(

Hi Ginzeh

I havent exercised much at all yet... I was gonna start swimming as i am now at a weight wher ei last went and i know swimming costume fits me.
But.... as of yet i havent signed up ( i keep making excuses :rolleyes:)

I have had a couple of weeks where i didnt lose weight, but at the moment am struggling with bingeing, have an overwhelming urge to binge eat and i know it will only make me sick.

Nicky xx

It has been 2 weeks (tomorrow) since my balloon. I am still feeling sicky.... It get's worse as the day goes on. I am trying to eat and drink as much as I am supposed to. But struggle some days, as I start to get indigestion and then do nothing but burp and even have hiccups at times! Lol.

I have lost 19lbs in the 2 weeks though, which I am over the moon with. Just wish I felt a bit better with it.

Did anyone else find it difficult driving? I start to feel quite queazy while driving. I have a 180 mile journey to do next week and not looking forward to it at all. xx

I hijacking this thread and wondered if anyone can help.

Had diarrhoea for 4 days and have now started being sick and am bringing up stuff I had 4 days since!! Not good got cramping on my left side and my gallstones have started playing up! Don't know whether this is the balloon or I'm just ill.

Anyone recommend what to do next.

goofy07 said:
I hijacking this thread and wondered if anyone can help.

Had diarrhoea for 4 days and have now started being sick and am bringing up stuff I had 4 days since!! Not good got cramping on my left side and my gallstones have started playing up! Don't know whether this is the balloon or I'm just ill.

Anyone recommend what to do next.

Update

After vomiting some very strange grey stuff all is now fine

Hi chrissy
It's been 1 1/2 weeks since I had my balloon I haven't been sick since Sunday :D feeling good I've started eating more solider food now seems to be going down fine. I'm full after small amounts I'm loving it!!!!
I've lost 16 pound now :D

The only thing bothering me is bad breath!!!! I'm worried about talking to people coz I think it's so bad !!
Well done on your weight loss to!!!

ljade said:
Hi chrissy
It's been 1 1/2 weeks since I had my balloon I haven't been sick since Sunday :D feeling good I've started eating more solider food now seems to be going down fine. I'm full after small amounts I'm loving it!!!!
I've lost 16 pound now :D

The only thing bothering me is bad breath!!!! I'm worried about talking to people coz I think it's so bad !!
Well done on your weight loss to!!!

Hi I have found that the more water you drink the less bad breath you get.

The food is staying in your stomach too long and causes the bad breath I have been advised to drink before and After eating and at least 3 litres per day! When I do this I don't get the bad breath.

Hope this helps (dietician recommendation)

great tip regarding water. I think I am up next week, just waiting for my date as the balloon hasn't arrived in Australia yet!

oh no, hope the drive was ok?! I reckon I will be sick like you are I already get heartburn and nausea a lot! I am wating for my date, as spatz balloon not arrived in Australia yet!

sure the scales arewrong, you sound like you are going really well! Keep it up. Bit worried you only had 300ml tho, I am having 450 and am sick alot and have heart burn normally so hope my symptons aren'ttoo bad! just waiting for the date as spatz balloons not arrived yet. Sorry can't view your earlier reply, I am new to website and can't seem to access them! any tips?

can anyone tell me how to read my replies? whenever I try and access them I get an error message! maybe its because I am new and haven't posted 50 messages yet? I am new to this so advice be great...

Hey Suzy, strictly no fizzy drinks allowed im afraid! I miss coke already especially with vodka =(
Yeah I'm going to ask for a fill asap, I've not had any bad experiences since! Well smelly burps but like goofy said drink water I don't get heartburn or indigestion and don't take the tablet I'm meant. To either! Where are you having it done?
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I go to "cp" left hand corner where All the tabs are for replies or on iPhone which im using now I go to current tab then participated!

I've lost 5lbs..I've given up smoking too.

I went to my doctors and I said why aren't I loosing loads like other women who've had it and she explained cos I'm 14st it takes longer to lose, if you're bigger you lose weight faster but can put. It back on quick, loosing 1/2lb a week is healthiest way which I am =) x

Hi all you ballooners , hope everything going ok..

Am glad to say i have been swimming for the 1st time in about 8 years and it was great.. I think i might join health club when i get paid at end of month.

I am still not drinking enough water, hence why weight loss slow.

have a good week everyone

Nicky xx

Back