• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Gastric Bypass Journey -Onwards and Upwards-Well this is a start

Hi Mandy,

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, it's purely selfish as I struggle to think how to put things in words. See, I don't see you the way you see you, I see a caring, kind, funny person who has a lot of people around her who genuinely care about her. I see someone who has been very successful with the surgery, and has changed so much physically in a very positive way. I see inner, and outer, beauty.

I understand things are tough for you, and I wish I could magically make it all better, but I can't do that sorry :( You know where I am if you ever want to talk. I know I never sign in to MSN any more, but there are lots of other ways you can reach me :)

:hug99:

Shel x

Thank You xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Yes the doctor may feel i need them, but when you are so low, it is all my energy to look after my son!!!!!!!

I don't want you or anyone else to feel sorry for me, and if I have come acroos like that then it was never meant to be....... I don't need yours or anyones pity.........

I try my best everyday! that is all i can do....... in many ways I do well, looking after my son, doing a full time job...... but it is still so draining

Thanks

yes i can imagine when your not well your energy is very low. i admire you for looking after your son and working despite that

i hope you feel better soon.

i really want to apologise for my last post. i was very nasty. i am sorry.

i hope i can be more supportive in the future.

i need to get some:copon::gen144:

:wave_cry::wave_cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

anyway mind yourself

yes i can imagine when your not well your energy is very low. i admire you for looking after your son and working despite that

i hope you feel better soon.

i really want to apologise for my last post. i was very nasty. i am sorry.

i hope i can be more supportive in the future.

i need to get some:copon::gen144:

:wave_cry::wave_cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

anyway mind yourself

Thnak You

hows u today mandy ??? ..... just took dog out .. need to tidy this house .. i have an appointment to go to and thinking should i go to east street market today !!

hows u today mandy ??? ..... just took dog out .. need to tidy this house .. i have an appointment to go to and thinking should i go to east street market today !!

Hi Hun

You, know....... pretty fed up!!! actually my stars were so right about me for today!!!! in every way.... had toe nails removed yesterday, and am meant to be at home resting...... but nope, not me don't want to let anyone down, so have come in!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to find a way forward!!!!!!

I'd say definetly to the the market, nothing like good old retail therapy!!!!!!!! as for housework, only do it if your in the mood to,,,, can't imaqgine your house needing to much work, was looking at your pics yesterday your place is fab!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxx

Mandy! You were supposed to stay off today! Stop trying to please everyone else and focus on YOU. :hug99:

Hi Mand hope your day improves chick....mine has taken a turn for the worse with this decorating malarky.....concede defeat and got a decorator coming to price up for sorting my ceiling then I can move on...my house is a tip where the stuff has been falling off and of course the cats walked it everywhere...can laugh now but with my raging hormones I did shed a tear or two lol...xx

Hey my lovely mate

I know shock horror I am actually doing a post!!!! So sorry not been around for you hun on here or MSN but you know the score but as I said last week I do always think of you and you know you can speak to me anytime.
Sorry your going through a tough time hun but I can only re-iterate what Shell said and I've told you before, you are the most generous, caring, loving person I know who is always there for everyone and as for being a good Mum, your amazing, I know I've seen you with Jordon.

I love you loads and I hope you can arrange to get up here sometime soon to see me (and Linda)!! I can't wait to see you.

If your about on Sunday I'll give you a call for a chat.

Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what u had done to ur nails ?? i had my to large toe nails removed as one was ingrowing years ago .. wish i had never ... i now have two toe nails that are like a oblong with gaps at the side not attractive in a flip flop ... lucky inever said thong !! as i lived in oz for years and took me a while to go back to flip flop .. my niece and nephew thought there uncle was wearing gstrings lolol ......

u should of stayed off hun and did something for ya self bugga them ....

yea i love my home im always doing something i love decorating and changing stuff .. im always making something or re-upholstering something or making curtains lol ....

im just as good with a drill and a jicsaw... lol

im bad for change tho .. my other half goes to work i go to ikea lol

Hi Mand hope your day improves chick....mine has taken a turn for the worse with this decorating malarky.....concede defeat and got a decorator coming to price up for sorting my ceiling then I can move on...my house is a tip where the stuff has been falling off and of course the cats walked it everywhere...can laugh now but with my raging hormones I did shed a tear or two lol...xx

Thanks Hunny........... I know the meaning on hormones............xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey my lovely mate

I know shock horror I am actually doing a post!!!! So sorry not been around for you hun on here or MSN but you know the score but as I said last week I do always think of you and you know you can speak to me anytime.
Sorry your going through a tough time hun but I can only re-iterate what Shell said and I've told you before, you are the most generous, caring, loving person I know who is always there for everyone and as for being a good Mum, your amazing, I know I've seen you with Jordon.

I love you loads and I hope you can arrange to get up here sometime soon to see me (and Linda)!! I can't wait to see you.

If your about on Sunday I'll give you a call for a chat.

Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG!!!!!!!!!! your here LOL.......love you......

I always think of you too..............your always in my heart, you are wonderful!!!!! I know how things have been for you..... as for my my black hole gets blacker!!!!!!!!LOL... but i have to laugh at it or i would sit her eand cry..........

Was thinking about coming up end of April..... what do you think.... let me knowxxxxxxxx

I am around Sunday, ill call you, text me when is a good time......love you lots.... glad you like the pics

xxxxxxxxxx

what u had done to ur nails ?? i had my to large toe nails removed as one was ingrowing years ago .. wish i had never ... i now have two toe nails that are like a oblong with gaps at the side not attractive in a flip flop ... lucky inever said thong !! as i lived in oz for years and took me a while to go back to flip flop .. my niece and nephew thought there uncle was wearing gstrings lolol ......

u should of stayed off hun and did something for ya self bugga them ....

yea i love my home im always doing something i love decorating and changing stuff .. im always making something or re-upholstering something or making curtains lol ....

im just as good with a drill and a jicsaw... lol

im bad for change tho .. my other half goes to work i go to ikea lol

Hi hun...........
Had them removed and the nail bed killed so they don't grow back.......(have to say never ever again)

Sat here in work, looking very good except wearing bloody flip flops...LOL
ohhhhhhh I love Ikea...... take me take mexxxxx

I don't post much now since learning that someone has it in for me so apologies that I have only just caught up with your thread.

Mandy, when we have our day out we could go to the new Southampton Ikea if you like? I have never even stepped foot inside an Ikea!! I hear its the biggest one in the world.....

Brett - Mandy knows my past and I consider her to be a very good friend. She knows more about my past than a great deal of people. I am also 'damaged' on many levels so I can relate to you as I do Mandy. I see you where a mental health nurse - LOL I was a patient!!

I don't post much now since learning that someone has it in for me so apologies that I have only just caught up with your thread.

Mandy, when we have our day out we could go to the new Southampton Ikea if you like? I have never even stepped foot inside an Ikea!! I hear its the biggest one in the world.....

Brett - Mandy knows my past and I consider her to be a very good friend. She knows more about my past than a great deal of people. I am also 'damaged' on many levels so I can relate to you as I do Mandy. I see you where a mental health nurse - LOL I was a patient!!

Hi Hunny

Have I missed something........who has it in for you, tell me i'll sort them out, take great offense to someone bully or being nasty to my friends.......

As for Ikea, yep sounds a great idea, how is Dennis

All my love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG!!!!!!!!!! your here LOL.......love you......

I always think of you too..............your always in my heart, you are wonderful!!!!! I know how things have been for you..... as for my my black hole gets blacker!!!!!!!!LOL... but i have to laugh at it or i would sit her eand cry..........

Was thinking about coming up end of April..... what do you think.... let me knowxxxxxxxx

I am around Sunday, ill call you, text me when is a good time......love you lots.... glad you like the pics

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey hunny

I go on holiday on the 20th April for 10 days hun so thats a no go but any other weekend etc after that is fine, love ya xxxxxx

Perissa forget all that. There are lots of people on here have it in for me but I couldn't care less, so don't let it stop you from posting and giving/receiving support :hug99:

Hi Mandy, I've been reading your thread and feel so much for you. You are not just a surviver, you are an amazing lady and deserve to be happy. You have a georgous lad there who loves his mum no matter what, good days or bad days his love is unconditional. Be strong sweetheart for you and Jordan and I hope you find yourself having more good days than bad. I know myself what its like to be abused. It took me 30 years to tell. On a brighter note I,ve just looked at your pics and you look absolutley fantastic and I hope one day you will feel as good as you look. Take care xxGaynorxx

Morning all.......

Thank you for all your support, must admit, today is a real bad day, so hard trying to keep normal, when i just want to sob....... and sob....... was half way threw a book called resucing the inner child, apparently it is really good, well i got the part, where i relised just how screwed up I am.........

On a better note, my little one, gave me such a big hug this morning it was so good just holding him!!!!!!!

Back