• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Gastric Bypass Journey -Onwards and Upwards-Well this is a start

Hi Mndy. Wanted to pop in and see what's new with you. Hope you have a lovely day.

Nic;)

Im Back

Morning All

Has been a very rocky few months.... for me, and i am pleased i can admit that instead of pretending all is well.....

At present i am unsure as to where my life is going, yes i still have a huge drink problem and am totally screwed over my past...... i turned to drink as i can no longer comfort eat!!!!

But i have relised this..... My marriage to apul is very rocky, and i am unsure if we will see it threw... but on the other side I have to once in my life think about ME!!!!!! something i have not done ever!!!!!!

It is a very hard road and one that i did not expect to come along.... but i know i am a SURVIVOUR and I will NOT let them beat me..............

Thank you to everyone for your support I am only sorry I have not been very good

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just wanted to say hi and welcome back. I know it must be really hard for you right now, just hang onto that strength of yours. You will weather this like you have other trials in your life, I have faith you.

Hugs,
Nic;)

I am sure you will overcome this problem just as you did with the weight. Remember there is alot of help out there and we are all here to listen too. Take care

Been for assesment

Morning all, I didnt say anything s didnt want people to think i was mad........ but i have been for a pscyatirc assemsement adn have been diagonsed with having Bipolar Disorder....... so at least i can now understand what is wrong with me.....

Also i am coming up to Manchester for Saras wedding and i will be staying in prestwich overnight so if anyone would like to meet let me know.....

Mandy

Glad they've made an assessment Mandy, hopefully now you can start getting more support and medical guidance and be able to get on with your life.

At least you have an answer now and can deal with it. Have they given you medication? Nobody thinks you are mad we are here to support each other we all have our own problems alot of us have some form of depression. Take care.

I'm glad you have a diagnosis Mandy as it now means they can start medication which should help you to feel much better.

Big hugs xx

Mandy nice to hear from you and although sad to hear that you are still having a rough time im pleased that you have got a diagnosis and now hopefully you can start to see that light on that dark rocky road you have been travelling.
Hows that boy of yours hope hes well, If things are meant to be you and yr hubby will work things through one way or another just remember you both loved each other at one time so alls not bad.
when are you in prestwich are you staying at the travel lodge. tesco next door has a very nice costa so maybe we could meet there depending on the date.
take care for now
carole

Mandy nice to hear from you and although sad to hear that you are still having a rough time im pleased that you have got a diagnosis and now hopefully you can start to see that light on that dark rocky road you have been travelling.
Hows that boy of yours hope hes well, If things are meant to be you and yr hubby will work things through one way or another just remember you both loved each other at one time so alls not bad.
when are you in prestwich are you staying at the travel lodge. tesco next door has a very nice costa so maybe we could meet there depending on the date.
take care for now
carole

Hi Carole

I am coming up on the 8th august and staying over night...... let me know if you can meet....xx

that sound good i will have one of the girls but she does cafes and food. lol free all day sat but thats the day of the wedding isnt it and then sunday from 1.30 what time you planning on setting off back?

Just wanted to wish you all the best.

You can really move forward now you have a diagnosis and at least have an answer to all that had been hurting you.

(((hugs)))

that sound good i will have one of the girls but she does cafes and food. lol free all day sat but thats the day of the wedding isnt it and then sunday from 1.30 what time you planning on setting off back?

The wedding finishes at 5 on the sat, so we could meet at tgis on the sat night, i am planning on see my other son on the sunday, but unsure of the times at the moment...... but as soon as i know will let you know..........

up to you

:flowers::flowers::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: Just wanted to say a huge Thank you to all of you for your support...... means alot

Hi Mandy its good to see you posting again. I'm so glad you got the help you needed and hopefully now you have a diagnosis they will be able to help sort you out. With what you have been through in your past you can get through this too. Hopefully once you've got the bipola under control you will be able to work on your marriage for the sake of yourself, Paul and Jordon. Good luck with it all and hope you enjoy the wedding.xxxx

Back