• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Gastric Bypass Journey -Onwards and Upwards-Well this is a start

Good Morning All

Well after Friday's events it was good to be havign the weekend off.... On Saturday have to say i had a very long lie in and then it was off to golf for the two boys, then we went for a drive, when we got home i just chilled and my lovely husband ran me a nice bath with candles it was lovely jsut lieing there no interruptions..... On sunday I had promised to take Jordon to the pictures to watch Monster v Aliens Idecided to go for the first showing in the hope that it wasn't busy so I wouldn't feel overwhelmed and it worked it was so quite.... it was nice just being me and Jordon..... then we stopped at Tesco's to do bit of shopping and then off home, where i sat and did nothing, but have to say by this time was feelign rather stressed and agitated......

Had a very early night, but have woke up today and felt like I haven't slept at all.......

morning mandy. sounds like a nice weekend. hopefully yr new tabs will start working soon to reduce the anxiety.
take care
carole

Hey there lady. Your weekend sounds divine. Gold star for the hubby with the bath. Here is to hope, it is a lovely thing. Sending good vibes to you today, wishing you luck in finding that the new pill helps.

(((Big Hugs)))
Nic;););)

Hey there lady. Your weekend sounds divine. Gold star for the hubby with the bath. Here is to hope, it is a lovely thing. Sending good vibes to you today, wishing you luck in finding that the new pill helps.

(((Big Hugs)))
Nic;););)

Thanks Nic.......... needing those good vibes, my day in work is getting worse and worse..... feeling the need to kill someone, who is getting rather to big for his boots...... ever have that feeling!!!!!

Still soon to go homexxxxx

I certainly have had that feeling before! Sometimes I think people should get hazard pay when working with idiots/lazy people/ego-trippers!! Deep breath in, hold it and remember that you are giving them a gift by not killing them, deep breath out and remember that you don't have to stay much longer today. Repeat as needed.

Nic:D

I certainly have had that feeling before! Sometimes I think people should get hazard pay when working with idiots/lazy people/ego-trippers!! Deep breath in, hold it and remember that you are giving them a gift by not killing them, deep breath out and remember that you don't have to stay much longer today. Repeat as needed.

Nic:D

You sold made me smile.......

Hello everyone

Well have to say i have had a huge blip this afternoon decided to go to the pub don't ask me why.........

But boy do I feel good.....

ROFL nothing wrong with a drink Mandy, how many did you manage to down? and were you able to walk straight aftwerwards?

Morning All

I am so tired today, could fall alseep here at my desk.......... only doing half a day tomorrow then that is it off then till Tuesday, I am so looking forward to it!!! Hubby said he would get me a little egg if I wanted one, but it does not appeal to me at all!!! got a easter egg hunt orgainised for Jordon so looking forward to do that!

Mady drink lots of fluid might help you rehydrate and cure some of the tiredness.

I took a very very small bit of a kinder egg last week and spit it back out i couldnt believe the sugar it is loaded with

Hi Mandy

You are doing very well with your losses and it was good to see you had such a good weekend. The visit to the pub may have been just what you needed even ifit left you feeling tired.

Take care

M

mandy, you said the other day that you were aware that you had been drinking more to deal with your problems, and that this was a concern. now, the unplanned trip to the pub?

I'm worried about you, is everything really ok?

Morning All

Only in work for half a day and then off till Tuesday, quite looking forward to it time at home with Jordon.. he is here in work with me today he is an angel!!!! playing chess at moment!

Ordered my outfit for my bosses wedding I am the witness, ordered a lovely pink dress, it arrived yesterday looks so nice.....

Hope everyone is wellxxxx

Morning Mandy, how's things going?

Hi mandy hope you had a good weekend. time seems to be flying by nearly 12 months since yr op. where has it gone?
take care
carole

Back