• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My journey starts today

OMG, just got on the scales, lost another pound and a half :)

Was so happy to have reached my goal of a stone pre op, but now a stone one and a half pound....way to go Kirsty!!!

So at the Nuffield. Not banded yet. Going down at 12.30

Seen surgeon and just about to get into my party proclaimed and paper knickers lol

Surgeon said I'm his only biggie today rest of his stuff is endoscopy etc so he will just be taking his time. Good to know

Ha ha. Girls I'm sitting up in bed waiting for sime peppermint tea. It was a breeze. Though that's probably the morphine speaking lol

welcome Kursty :) well done hunni and congrats on making the banders bench lol rest up now and sip sip sip x x x xx am pleased for you :)

Hi girls. I'm doing ok. Not out of bed yet. But feeling great. Dead laid back. Just been asked if I want any pain relief, don't need it. Have a wee bit of discomfort because of the wind. But not anything major

I have been having a lot of pain before my surgery in my belly button on a previous surgery site where I had a patch of endeometeriousis removed years ago. It had flared up at the start of the summer when I was taken off long term meds (which I was subsequently put back on, but not before my condition was activated again). I have been getting monitored, the area has been scanned and photographed for a comparison on my return in October. I was potentially looking at more surgery if my meds didn't resolve the situation

Well the gorgeous Mr Galloway has gone in and removed my endeometeriousis and separated some lesions which he thinks were actually causing me all the pain while he was doing my band. What a darling.

This makes life so much less complicated for me as Lindsay has told his kids that I was in hospital to have endo removed. And my boss had just made this assumption too when I told her I needed time off for surgery. I was really annoyed at Lindsay as I hate being dishonest. Now I don't have to be :) :)

So a great outcome for me all round

Back