• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey

Wow wow wow your rocking it Hun fabulous difference. Congratulations:) x

Wow Ian your looking good and you don’t seem to be suffering from loose skin, very well done xxx

Hi Folks, not been around lately. Struggled a bit since August with other health issues and managed to put on 2 Kg mainly by grazing and not exercising as much as I normally do. So was expecting the worst at my 2 year appointment at the L&D.
So L&D quite happy with the minor weight gain and I am now trying to increase my fitness and watching more my intake.
Wishing you all the best for the year ahead.

Hi Folks, not been around lately. Struggled a bit since August with other health issues and managed to put on 2 Kg mainly by grazing and not exercising as much as I normally do. So was expecting the worst at my 2 year appointment at the L&D.
So L&D quite happy with the minor weight gain and I am now trying to increase my fitness and watching more my intake.
Hi Ian
Lovely to hear from you, I hope your other health issues are under control now, a 2kg gain is not a problem and I’m sure you’ll have it under control in no time.
Take care, keep in touch x

Hi Ian, nice to hear from you. I hope your health issues have been sorted out, you'll soon have that 2kgs off. 2 years already!
Hope 2020 is good to you x

Back