• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nerves

Tinkerbellx

Well today is the day before my tummy tuck... Omg didn't sleep last night hardly at all... Things go through your head at a rate of knots. Nerves are really getting to me after all the hassle I had last time I had an operation. On the plus side to me able to get of the loose skin from my tummy and lady garden area will be fantastic, the pain im not looking forward too lol bring on the meds . Not sure what to take in with me mind you I will more than likely unpack and repack my bag a hundred times before tomorrow morning. I know I will be in safe hands as I have every confidence in George my surgeon...

Good luck Hun roll on the wash board stomach lol xx

You'll be fine and wearing a bikini before you know it xx

Good Luck, you wouldnt be normal if you didnt worry but trust me I am now 4 weeks out and I have to keep looking in the mirror as I am so amazed at the change, dont forget to take your before and after pics :)

Got home from work been batch cooking for after 2 moz... Just finished now time to repack bag again lol have said the normal stuff to the kids, my daughter is at Uni she is worried in her little way as any one would be. Sure my dog poppy knows something is going on oh well time to try and get some shut eye xxx thank you all for your well wishes... Will post as soon as I can after the operation xxx

Hey Tink,

Wishing you bundles of luck! You'll have to let me know how it goes! I want an up to date account of EVERYTHING!!! Lol!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

the best of luck xx

Well the day is here, been awake all night deffo will sleep later lol. I have tummy ache but that's nerves and the shakes I go to bits before I go in but when I get to Cambridge The adrenaline will kick and the strong tough Tink will appear. Bless my dad is taking me to hospital his 71 should get there on time if we leave two before as he his a tad slower now Sunday afternoon driver... I'm not ungrateful just wanna have a chuckle to myself. My friend should be popping around this morning for a quick chat just to make sure I have everything for when I come home. One should be uses to all this by now but it never gets any easier .... Can't wait to see the nipped in waist lol.

A bit about plastic ops

Have had a lower tummy tuck, then and upper with a breast lift 6 months later had implants and an arm lift... Dogs ears removed and thigh and bum lift.... Can honestly say the only i would not have done again is my thighs so pain full won't go into the gory details. Today is a vertical tummy tuck to remove the last lot of loose skin, this has been an incredible journey with lots of highs and lows one I wouldn't change thou. My husband at the time didn't like the new me after the breast augmentation we divorced after 15 years of marriage... Four years later I'm still on my own and struggle with various demons.. I find that writing on here does help, every one is understanding and have offered lots of good advice... I have never told my family or co works that I had bypass.

Tink you've come a long way and should be so proud of yourself! Well done. Wishing you all the very best for today. You'll do just fine and will sail through this op hun, for sure.
Thinking of you today.

Well it's the first day after my operation, didn't go down until 15:00 hours yesterday should have been first on the list but hey oh. The pain this morning is about a five/six, I did have anchor stitches placed under my implants as one had dropped and the other just needed some jn the side... I have an incision from my breast bone to my lady garden... George drew a rocket shape about 4-5 inches in width on my mid section the crescent shape on my lady garden was about two inches in width and four inches in length. Sent home on tramadol and bed rest by blood pressure dropped to 65/41 was touch n go if I was aloud home it Rose to 95/60 so said as long as I rest and get gp to check me out I can be set free my friend said you can see the difference all ready considering I'm so swollen can't get in my trousers at all. Time for me to have an afternoon nap as I am shattered xxx

Back