• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nerves

Good morning, on this day two after. slept propped up on pillows last nite so sort of sleeping half sitting up, I have a pillow placed under my knees as well. Still on my pain Meds feel okish. Think j have more swelling least I'm healing ? I did mange to eat lunch and dinner yesterday so an improvement on that front as well. Would love a bath but that's outta the question my hair looks like I have been plugged into the main power supply lmao. The primark body suit is a god send to any one else who is going to have any sort of tt ... Go buy one best £8 I ever spent. I guess the boss aka mum will round later to frog march me out of bed.

Might be a bit of a silly question... But ain't you getting a numb bum sitting like that all the time? Hahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done u, hope u feel better soon xx

Lol bums ok at the moment I do have a walk around the house as I had to let my dog out... And then the frigging neighbour reckons my dogs been barking lmao I was at the back door no bark capt from my dog.... Now gonna nick name her the troll lmao. Mums been round made me a milky drink and a bit of brekie . Had sone more pain killers. Btw had my delivery of lean dessert protein shake choc n coconut as I thort I would try give them a try ... I am trying to look after myself properly xxxx

You are so brave, just reading about your surgeries makes my stomach flip! Can I ask how much weight you lost to have so much done, as I'm constantly wondering how much I'll need doing. Hope you continue to have a smooth recovery xx

Day Three, well after the events of yesterday today has to be calmer lol. Had a fairly comfortable night took some Of the pillows away so my bum didn't go numb. Had to get up for what seemed like 20 wee's during the night :) I would say my pain level is four today still going to keep up with my pain killers but reduce them slowly. Im still very very swollen huge infact. Managed to eat three meals yesterday of which is a big achievement for me. I have a future ahead of me and I don't want to ruin the chance I have of being happy and healthy. May 2011 the new me, my pledge is to eat three times a day drink 2/3 lt a day ..... take all Meds and exercise wen I get better xxx

Ps can't wait to see my tummy ....

Both my children today have been so brill... My son he cleaned the house for me a feet these days for a youngster... My daughter is at Uni and I asked her to get me some support shorts yesterday and low and behold they arrived in the post less than 24 hours later. I'm resting in bed as this op has taken it's toll on my body ... Not been for a number two since tuesday feel bloated as well as the water retention have taken my support of for half an hour for a breather. This is a strange one my ribs hurt must be where they pulled me about. I could kill for a bath ... Or even just to wash my hair will have to ask my mum wen she comes round. Any way that's enough of my rant for today xxx take care out there smile and the whole world smiles with you xxxx

Day four, so far this morning I feel ok, slept most of the night in a normal position. Didn't take so many pain killers yesterday so gonna try and take one dose less again today. Swelling seems to be going down a tiny bit. Would kill for a bath and a hair wash... Roll on Tuesday wen I see the nurse..

Morning Tink,

How's your movement been? I take it when you get up you're still a little stooped over?

And what about help at home?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back