• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

nervous excited not sleeping

Paula1975

I have all my details through for pre op and op, and since then i am not sleeping well, is it me worrying or is this the norm as such. obvs its a big step and its going to better my life.
i'm excited, i'm nervous, i'm emotional that its finally happening, but feel absolutely exhausted

Yep its normal and its really hard to stop the feelings rushing into your head. Just go with it its all you can do!

Kim

I have all my details through for pre op and op, and since then i am not sleeping well, is it me worrying or is this the norm as such. obvs its a big step and its going to better my life.
i'm excited, i'm nervous, i'm emotional that its finally happening, but feel absolutely exhausted
its normal TRUST me x i go to Prague on Sunday and have my Gastric Wrap Monday, I, too am exhausted thru thinking of the op, the post op etc etc etc.
stay positive x

Hi Paula

I know what you mean, i seem to be all over the place too.. :confused:

Its quite emotional at the moment but bring it on :)

Nicky xx

it is normal we have all suffered from the sleepless nights going over the what ifs and what fors so dont worry your journey is nearly over

Back