• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Greencheeks:preop diet

Breakfast -2x banana Lunch-weight watchers chicken soup Dinner- chicken breast Snack- Water - 1x squash

Last edited:
Good luck Greencheeks!

Thanks lady lumps! Went shopping today and picked up all my vitamins for the first few weeks, brought some PJ's and had my last blood test! Was not suggest any brands so got some liquid multivitamin and some b12. Just need to go get some soluble paracetamol and I'm all set. Had words with the hospital this morning the nutritionist so far has been very unhelpful so I hope they can improve especially for the money :p Breakfast- egg mcmuffin and fried egg ( terrible I no) Lunch - weight watchers tomato soup Dinner- Water-2x pint squash

Reason for edit-food dairy

Last edited:
Quick tip - soluble paracetamol tastes vile, if you can't stomach it try kids liquid paracetamol, it's sugar free and doesn't taste too bad.

Re the vits, if you compare the premium bands to supermarket own brands, there's little or no difference - other
than the price!

If your going to edit your posts, please can you put a reason why you are editing? The function is really for mistakes after posting rather than adding to an existing post, if that makes sense. It's something I have to review as a moderator.

Good luck! x

Quick tip - soluble paracetamol tastes vile, if you can't stomach it try kids liquid paracetamol, it's sugar free and doesn't taste too bad. Re the vits, if you compare the premium bands to supermarket own brands, there's little or no difference - other than the price! If your going to edit your posts, please can you put a reason why you are editing? The function is really for mistakes after posting rather than adding to an existing post, if that makes sense. It's something I have to review as a moderator. Good luck! x

Never thought of that! Will buy some liquid paracetamol as well as dissolved ones.
I think I read somewhere you can get vitamins on prescription so I will ask!

Ok will do its just me food dairy save clogging up the threads

I get my multivitamin Forceval on prescription, was given soluble ones on discharge from hospital after my procedure, just asked the gp to put them on repeat prescription so just need to rquest them when I need some more.

Well done, Greencheeks! Sounds like you've smashed it :) Has posting the food on here helped? X

Well done, Greencheeks! Sounds like you've smashed it :) Has posting the food on here helped? X

Thank you! Not lost as much as I've liked but didn't start the pre op diet until late.
It really helped posting on here as I had somewhere quick and easy to list what I had, I've found my fitness pal and the like rather complicated to add home made food to.:)

feeling super excited at the moment! Will probably be nervous tomorrow I'm sure ?

I'm sure you'll be fine hun, I'm dead frustrated with mine at the moment seem to have been waiting forever my last app was 8 of July & still not had anything in writing! Just told over phone that my pre-op will be 11th of September! I'd rather have it on writing so I know it's all real :( xx

All the best Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Best of luck today xx

Thinking of you! Check in with us when you feel up to it xxx

Hope it all went well x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back