• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Greencheeks:preop diet

Greencheeks

Just got my pre-op diet through! Turns out I was supposed to start ages ago but I only just got my details, got my pre-op assessment and my sleeve on the 20th it's all happening so fast.:O I'm so nervous but excited. Current weight: 106.9 KG 16.8 st

Goal weight-
63.5kg

Last edited:
Well just got sent my diet and didn't know about it so had a MCD's for breakfast! Last hurrah at least. So far Breakfast wrap Tea Orange juice -------------------------------------------------------------- Green tea x2 Apple Plain salad with grilled chicken Melon bag Water Tossed chicken soup 2x boiled eggs
2x small banana

Last edited:
Good luck on the pre op diet. I'm having my op the day after you.

Good luck to both of you!

Breakfast 3x mini banana and pint of squash Lunch 2x boiled eggs Dinner plain chicken and vegetables, with onions pint of squash Snack Apple Did I mention I'm a chef, this is going to be mega difficult.:(

Last edited:
Breakfast 3x mini banana and pint of squash Lunch 2x boiled eggs Dinner Snack Did I mention I'm a chef, this is going to be mega difficult.:(

It's not easy is it? Must be so hard with you being a chef.

Keep posting, i find it's helping me, keeping me honest!

Breakfast 2x apples Lunch 1/2 carton of carrot/butternut squash soup Covent Garden Dinner chicken and vegetables
Snack Water- 2 pint squash

Not managed my eggs or enough fruit/veggies today literally have nothing in house I am allowed to eat lol.

Last edited:
Good luck hun. I've got my pre-op on 11th of September! Not looking forward to the pre-op at all :( my husbands a chef so I kinda know how you feel there! Hope thing re going ok so far x

Good luck with your pre-op!
It's terrible i literally can't cook anything as no carbs or sauces I'm totally stick lol

You can do it! It's all worth it, I keep reading the success story's for inspiration.

Breakfast 2x apples Lunch weight watchers tomato soup Dinner 4 scrambled eggs with grilled turkey red pepper and onions, was lovely to have some decent food :)
Snack Water 2x pint squats BM
Felt rather nauseous this morning apparently that's a side effect :/. Really need to go shopping not having any food I can eat is so limiting.

Last edited:
Breakfast 2x apples Lunch weight watchers tomato soup Dinner Snack Water 2x pint squats BM Felt rather nauseous this morning apparently that's a side effect :/. Really need to go shopping not having any food I can eat is so limiting.

How are you getting on Hun? Are you only allowed certain food groups? Xx

I'm doing ok now I've stocked up! I'm only allowed 2 eggs, 1 chicken breast and 5 fruit/veg a day, no dairy and no carbs so it's kind of limiting but going ok :3

Wow! Not sure I could do without dairy! Especially cheese, it's properly my biggest weakness :( I'm glad your doing ok tho, keep it up. Not long to go now x. :)

Back