• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Greencheeks:preop diet

Just had my drain removed and about to go from HDU to my room!
All went ok just so sleepy yesterday, after pain was nowhere as bad as I thought sort of between an ache and period pain.
Apparently I am hard to cannulate as they tried both insides of my elbows and both wrists and ended up using the back of my hand and I will say that bloody hurt!
Will update properly and make my post op thread later!

Woohoo great to hear from you! Rest up and we'll all look forward to hearing more soon xxx

Just had my drain removed and about to go from HDU to my room! All went ok just so sleepy yesterday, after pain was nowhere as bad as I thought sort of between an ache and period pain. Apparently I am hard to cannulate as they tried both insides of my elbows and both wrists and ended up using the back of my hand and I will say that bloody hurt! Will update properly and make my post op thread later!

So glad everything went well hun & your not in to much pain. :)

Get rested and keep us updated when you can xx

Good to hear from you, glad all is well. x

Ok trying to walk up and down but I look like an old lady as I can stand up straight lol! Not too sore unless I move x

Thanks although I read a thread on here that has made me feel really worried, don't read it...,

Thanks although I read a thread on here that has made me feel really worried, don't read it...,

What thread Hun?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

The long term thread?
Yeah that was not fun to read!

Just keep thinking of yourself and make sure you let anyone know if anything changes.

Yes that's the one! Feeling cheerier today, home now and in good spirits:) yes I think we monitor ourselves and take notice of our bodies we will be ok x how are you doing?

Back