• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new before and after pic.. i was some size

Wow Brett-great results in 5 months!

wow brett well done your looking great xxx

Hey Brett,

You look fantastic!!

How did you end up choosing gastric surgery. Were you NHS funded?-My boyfriend is having the hardest time and any advice would be great for him xx

hi Katie .... i decided i needed gastric bypass cause i dint have will power for a band.. and i needed quicker results after a life time of yo yo diets and pills and everything u can think of ..

i asked my GP to re fair me to endocrinologist to check my bloods and hormones and stuff was OK then re faired me to bariatric dep of my choice out of 3 hospitals ...

but my GP applied for funding while i was waiting and i got the yea in 3 weeks..

so i was nhs funded and had it done at whittington hospital in London in may ..

and have since lost 9 stone i was 27 st 6ft2 now 18 st

lol thanks girls and guys ....

i love me tighty whites lolol ...

na im a poof hun i have wore a wedding ring all my life normaly stops the questions lolol ..

my skin has gone back just fine i think .. and have no hang ..

i was 27 st now 18 st ive lost 9 stone ..

best thing i ever did ...

You look great Brett, no saggy tum - are you exercising a lot? x

congrats022.gif

You are amazing Brett!

Your body looks absolutely perfect!:happy096:

Well done!

Love Mini xxx

Brett you look fab. What an amazing weight loss and your skin seems to have shrunk back perfectly. No saggy bits as far as we can see.

Brilliant job hun. Well done xx

You look simply amazing!

Sexercise must work well then Brett;), you look great, well done x:D

Brett you look fantastic! Well done mate!

My god Brett, you look absolutely bloody amazing. I had to look twice.

Its not fair though, we were done around the same time, have lost a similair amount of weight.... Ok I admit it you've lost about a stone more than me..lol Yet you look so so much slimmer. Hows that? How tall are you? Tell me, I need to know.. Ha Ha Ha.

No seriously I am pleased for you after everything you went through, well done.
xx

:0clapper::0clapper:
WOW!!!
You look fantastic!!!

Real insparation to us all....

You must feel on top of the world.

xx

Back