• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im in front - not behind.
28th SEPTEMBER.

Normal foods ok. Im still making healthy choices, so not had any pizza or takeaway or meals out. Or alcohol, which was a big thing for me calorie wise.

Ive had one piece of food stuck where I didnt use the timer and ate a couple of crab sticks straight out of the fridge.

Use the timer, sit at the table, follow the rules - it works.

just read your diary! i had mine at wrexham spire, they are really good hospitals. Well done for losing so much already thats brilliant! How are you feeling now tip top? x

Not quite yet. Pain in my biggest cut still and windy, oh my still so very windy. Lol

And I know it's strange but I'm really cold, I mustn't be taking in enough calories to keep me warm. And I really want a bath!! That's what I'm
Craving the most...not food haha!

I'd say I'm about 90% starting to feel a little hungrier now too. But 1/4 can of soup is enough for me at the moment.

No added sugar crusha and custard pots are my saviour at the moment!

Xxx

Hello everyone. I'm feeling better but not 100% yet so I've decided on another week off work, this week was half term for me do that's not counted.
I feel really guilty but I know that at the moment I couldn't cope with a full school day, and children throwing themselves at me for a cuddle or accidentally in PE! :-/

So does anyone know...do I have to get a sick note from the doctors or the clinic?

Just had my first bath...a day early but I was dying for one. Thank god for elemis and l'occitane eh?

I was so sick of sink washes and sink shaves!

There is a thing going around on fb for women to do muffvember!!

And yes it really was.

I've been using My Fitness Pal and I'm struggling to eat more that 500/600 cals a day, I'm always bloody cold, I think I will always be in the bath! Trying to warm up!

There is a thing going around on fb for women to do muffvember!! And yes it really was. I've been using My Fitness Pal and I'm struggling to eat more that 500/600 cals a day, I'm always bloody cold, I think I will always be in the bath! Trying to warm up!

Lol I will not be doing muffvember! Hubby is doing movember tho!

Attachments

• image-3425585711.jpg
    image-3425585711.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 23
Same here...I shan't be doing muffvember, but my husband is growing a little bumfluff tache! He can't grow a proper one bless him they've all been taking the Micky at his work!

Same here...I shan't be doing muffvember, but my husband is growing a little bumfluff tache! He can't grow a proper one bless him they've all been taking the Micky at his work!

Awww lol! My husbands proper hairy so facial hairs no probs for him!

Congratulations and well done Sam!!

I am hoping to be banded, going to a seminar on the 21st November and hopefully will be all go after that!!

Kirsty

Brilliant!

I did try for NHS funding but I had nothing wrong with me. So my dad came to the rescue, he paid half for me.

I've lost 24lb including the pre-op, so that's 3 weeks altogether. I'm dead chuffed. If I can manage 28lb in 4 weeks I'll be so happy.

I started at 24 stone. :-/ but that's the last time I'll see that weight again!

I am so glad I found WLS I like making new friends. :)

Thats great weight loss sounds like you are doing well...how long after the band til you start feeling "normal" again? Im afraid my 2 yr old pouncing on me is gonna be fun for the first few weeks!!!

I still don't feel normal now, I had it last Saturday 26/10/13, my stomach is still tender and the wind is better but it still comes and goes.

So I'm hoping that another week resting and I'll be ready to go back to work.
:)

Back