• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thats great weight loss sounds like you are doing well...how long after the band til you start feeling "normal" again? Im afraid my 2 yr old pouncing on me is gonna be fun for the first few weeks!!!

I feel completely back to normal and have done for a while, I'm 4 weeks post op now! Don't worry about your dog I have a jack Russell x chihuaua she was good as gold when I told her no!

Brilliant! I did try for NHS funding but I had nothing wrong with me. So my dad came to the rescue, he paid half for me. I've lost 24lb including the pre-op, so that's 3 weeks altogether. I'm dead chuffed. If I can manage 28lb in 4 weeks I'll be so happy. I started at 24 stone. :-/ but that's the last time I'll see that weight again! I am so glad I found WLS I like making new friends. :)

Great weight loss Hun x x

I feel completely back to normal and have done for a while, I'm 4 weeks post op now! Don't worry about your dog I have a jack Russell x chihuaua she was good as gold when I told her no!

Oh thats good ive planned to stay off work 3 weeks so that the wind etc has hopefully settled! My 2 yr old isnt furry and once I tell him no he will prob think its a game and do it more haha! X

I still don't feel normal now, I had it last Saturday 26/10/13, my stomach is still tender and the wind is better but it still comes and goes. So I'm hoping that another week resting and I'll be ready to go back to work. :)

It's still early days Sam. There's a lot of pulling and prodding involved, plus, they man handle you off and on gurneys. I had chest surgery years ago when I had cancer and where they pulled me about I have suffered with my right shoulder. Always feels like it's out of kilter! I bet this time next week you'll be feeling so much better. X

I know but people are making me feel guilty for not feeling ready to go back to work :-(

Don't let anyone make u feel guilty, it's not the smallest of operations! Just take it easy and don't go back till your ready x

Thank you, you've all made me feel much better.

As an aside I just did the most massive burp and it felt amazing! Hahaha

X

Hello, yes much better. Got up and about today and had lunch at sainsburys cafe with my husband. Soup! But still it was nice to get out and do something.

I'm sucking on a rocket lolly at the moment in bed. It's a nice change from milk and soup!

How are you?

Oh and I've stopped weighing myself now. Gonna wait until my first fill on the 12ty December. It's gonna kill me! Lol

X

I can burp...not with ease but I am burping quite a lot.
Is this normal? Is there something wrong with my band if I can burp?

Ok an update:
Feeling really good
I've lost .....28lb in 5 weeks (that's including the pre op) that's about 5.5 lb a week!
Not feeling hungry yet...approaching the normal food stage not had any real issues yet so I'm feeling really positive! :)

That's fab, you're doing great! Well done!!

Kirsty

Well it's 2 months tomorrow since my opp and I'm 3 stone down.
From 24st to 21st

Onwards and downwards!

Thus was me a few days ago :) feeling better already, lost 2 clothes sizes too!

X

Attachments

• image-2226325966.jpg
    image-2226325966.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 20
Welcome! Hope everything goes swimmingly! Merry Christmas!

Back