• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Pictures Of Me @ 9 Stone

BlueDiamond

Hiya Guys

Well I finally got around to getting some new pictures done of me at my weight today of 9 stone. Its still a shock cannot believe I only weigh that, am 1 stone under my original target of 10 Stone. Am loving this band malarky
:D;)

Attachments

• P1050499.jpg
    P1050499.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,237
  • P1050500.jpg
    P1050500.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 838
What an amazing achievment, you look fabulous and so happy

Fab piccies and inspiration to all :):)

Fab results. Your looking really smashing. Well done x
Lynne x

wow!! well doen BD :) xxx

U look fantastic well dun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow Julieee you look amazingly beautiful. What a weightloss. So proud of you sweetheart.

look at you lovely lady.... well done xxx

Hi Julie,

You seem to have managed to lose the weight from all the *right* places, now with extremely slender legs and waist but you have managed to keep quite a noticeable "rack" up top !!! :D :p :D :p

That's how I *wish* my weight loss would go .... but history tends to suggest I was never designed to be busty and it is always the first thing to go whenever I start to lose weight (whatever method!). :sigh:

I am quite envious -- but thanks for the inspirational photos !! :)

You look absolutely fabulous. What an inspiration. As another lady who is large on top I hope I end up as curvy as you and not looking like Dolly Parton on a bad day - although given where I am losing I fear latter may be the case:D. Well done:)

tranquil x

Lo,oking fab BD ... continuing to inspire us :)

Wowsers... look at you! Stunning and very inspirational xxx

Absolutely fabulous. You look amazing and an inspiration to us all. I've had a band for 5 years but have not managed to get lovely and slim like you xxx

Back