• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie from Canterbury

Emza

Hi all,

My name is Emma and I have just joined this site. I am 33 with a 6yr old daughter from Canterbury. I have joined for help and support following my bypass on 10th August this year. :)

welcome emma. hope your journey been a good one to date, this site is fabulous, everyone in same boat .so we all share our thoughts and ideas. the site is full of inspirational people who give everyone the proof the dream can come true. the pictures i see on here make it all worth while.sometimes the journey takes it toll but on here these people keep you going. hope u find site as fun as we all do . tc xx

Hey Emma, you'll love it here, everyone is so friendly and helpful and no question is silly, so never be afraid to ask. Good luck with your journey :) x

Welcome emza good luck with your journey x

hi emma , nice to meet you , im in herne bay ,and just off to canterbury shopping ,!,welcome to the mad house, xxxx

Hiya. Welcome aboard.
I can see you've lost loads of weight already. Did you lose it all on pre-op diet and since your surgery ?

:welcome2:Hi Emma,
Welcome i think i met you at the pre assessment at Chichester , I live in near Sandwich !
Glad you are getting on well. I have been trying to find a local support group if you are interested let me know!
Good luck Marie.

Hi Emma, just seen your post and wanted to say welcome! This is a brilliant forum with lots of great people and loads of advice and support.

I'm not too far from Canterbury myself and frequently shop there, maybe we've passed in the street lol.:)

Back