• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I was a day surgery case. I went down to theatre about 11 and I was ok to leave the hospital about 5pm ? working nights is tough try and get at least a week off work as I feel really tired but it is different for different people. I also suffer with trapped wind since the surgery so peppermint cordial was been my best friend over the recent days...... Lol!!
I share ur daughters taste with Taylor Swift I think she is great ..... Sad I know because I'm sooo not 13, haha xx

Thanks I'll make sure I get some peppermint cordial what else did you take with you? I've been told to pack an overnight bag just in case I have to stay in. I'm lucky with work as I'm entitled to 13 weeks full sick pay and I've informed them back in April that I was having an operation in July they have told me not to hurry back and make sure I'm 100% to come back to work so as long as I hand in sick notes from doctor I should be fine. How are you feeling today? x

Yes you will need an overnight bag just in case. The hospital had
Peppermint cordial but take some just in case they don't have any! I took my book but to be honest I slept a lot after the surgery so it didn't get looked at!!

There maybe a wait to go to theatre so take something to keep u occupied. I watched TV as I was anxious and found it hard to concentrate.

I am feeling much better today I haven't needed any pain killers so far today. I'm about to take myself out for a walk. Yesterday was my first walk and I found it quite painful due to trapped wind and tenderness around the wounds!!! Fingers crossed today will be better ...... everyday there is an improvement both psychically and emotionally as I seem to have left the tearful stage behind me ? feeling positive xx

Glad your having a good day Yvonne ? your through the worst of it now....

Stay positive and remember why we started this journey ?

Can't believe mine is Tuesday.... Eeeeeek! Nervous now xxx

Ok thanks, I'll just wear my trackie bottoms and I'll pinch my daughters iPad to keep myself occupied. That's good your feeling a bit better today that's all you can do is take one day at a time x

Glad your having a good day Yvonne ? your through the worst of it now.... Stay positive and remember why we started this journey ? Can't believe mine is Tuesday.... Eeeeeek! Nervous now xxx

Good luck for Tuesday kate x

I see your in Manchester I'm going to Manchester this afternoon to the MEN Arena sorry I know it's not WLS related but I was wondering if you knew were the best place to park as my hubby is driving me crazy about it. Thanks

Oopseydaisey it's good to hear how well you have done with the gastric band gives me inspiration. What is the 20 20 20 guidelines?? Xx

Thanks oopseydaisey, I have just received a little egg timer and the 20,20, 20 guidelines through the post this afternoon but thanks ....... Really
Looking forward to having food other than soup and shakes lol!!

Hi Kate I'm feeling better today thanks. The pain in my chest which I think is trapped wind is getting better. Today I have managed a whole tin of soup and a yoghurt mixed with milk. How are u feeling with surgery getting closer??? I have to say everyday that goes by I am feeling more positive. Thank you for ur support xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back