• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's normal to be nervous but once u get there u will feel more at ease. I did the staff were great. I have lost 11lbs in one week 3 days that includes the 5 day pre op diet.. Very happy with that.... Hoping to reach one stone by Monday as that would make one stone in 2 weeks ??.

I've started walking now to try and get my exercise levels up. I'm dog sitting for a friend for the next week so I have him for company! I have invested in a Fitbit to monitor my activities, food and weight.

Try not to be anxious it will all be over soon and u will on the road to recovery and weight loss xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Yvonne your doing amazing!!!!!!????

Can't wait to be in the se position, next week is going to be tough plus my other half is away so on my own but I'm usually better feeling sorry for myself on my own xx

I'm getting there Kate feeling much better and positive. On Tuesday night you be on your road to recovery and a lighter you. I am more than happy to give you my mobile number if you want to call for support as your husbands away?? Try not to worry xx

Ah thanks Yvonne.... Going to be strange without him but he is back Friday so hoping I am ok until then, planning on sleeping and just resting!

So glad your ok... Makes me feel better about everything and I know we will get through it and be much happier

Xxx

Yes you will be fine .... I was really tired afterwards so I slept a lot which I think has helped with the healing process. Sleep loads and rest ... I will be thinking of u xx

Well last day before my op...

Starting to feel nervous now but just want it done so I can get back to normal.

How are you Yvonne? How is the weight loss coming on? Xxxxx

Hi first day back at work today and all seems to be ok. I'm starting to feel normal, lol!! I have lost 15lb in 2 weeks that includes my 5 day pre op diet. Very happy :) I'm starting to struggle a bit with just fluids to be honest .....

Well last day before your op, how are you feeling?? It's hard not to be anxious I now but the staff should hopefully put you at ease once your at the hospital. Are u packed and ready to go?? Xx

Haven't packed yet... Any suggestions of anything I might of forgotten??

Glad you feeling better ? great news on the weight loss, really hope I can do the same!! It will make it all feel worthwhile.

I'm hoping to get back to work next Monday aswell, it's not active so should be fine.

Xxx

I would take something to do a book or watch TV as there was some waiting around. Night case with toiletries just in case u have to stay over night. Unlikely but better to be prepared!

I'll be thinking of you ..... U will have success with the band just follow the rules :) good luck xx

Back