• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

News

Mimsie67

Just heard on our local news of a guy that is sueing the NHS because his Gastric By-Pass surgery has gone wrong. If any one else has seen this and is due to have surgery at Charing Cross, please don't be alarmed by it. I feel desperately sorry for this guy but there are risks in every sort of surgery that is done and you are warned of that before you start.

I had my surgery at Charing Cross and I can't fault them in any way shape or form and the after care has been second to none. I know my team are always at the end of the phone if I have any worries.

xxxxx

I feel sorry for him too but he could be putting the spanner in the works for others.:eek:

I can't find anything about it either. I know there was a bloke on this forum who'd had a bad time with complications etc. Sorry can't remember his name but I'm sure he said he was suing. But he really had had a bad time although he didnt regret having WLS.

Allie, I can't find any of his posts but I remember seeing his photo's on facebook. He really had a bad time & it put end to his relationship if I remember right.. Glad you remembered him too & I not going doo-lally ;)

I've been thinking a lot lately bout people who've had their surgeries but don't post as much as they did. I hope they are well & not posting as they don't have time with their busy new 'skinny' lives.........

I think the man you are talking about was from my neck of the woods so don't be worrying ladies....

You'd be surprised at how much 'suing' happens within the NHS, i don't think it will have an adverse effect. I think people will just be more careful if they are proven to be negligent....

Chillax everyone, Mr Cameron is the scary person right now!

Hi all, the story of the guy I am talking about(who's name I think was Tim or Tom) was on Anglia News so I don't know if they have got a website with a link. xx

Back