• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nintendo wii

ToxicSiren

Well tomorrow i will be getting a Nintendo Wii with Wii fit in an attempt to try and lose these last 14lbs!

Gosh ive tried everything else and i know last time i had one it did actually help. Ive got 4 weeks to lose as much of this last stone as possible before i see my ps!

If this doesn't help ill cry.

Toxic did I read right that you had a tummy tuck?

Doesn't your weight (and skin) need to be stable before you embark on this. I've seen (interviewed) a few surgeons now and they have all said that. One of the few things that they have been consistent on ;)

Hi hun. The criteria for Leeds is a BMI under 30 for 12 months plus health related conditions. My BMI has been under 30 for 12 months and i have health related problems. I have been confirmed i have been granted funding for tuck but my ps said for better results he wants me to lose some more weight. He wanted me to lose another 1st 8lbs. So far ive lost 8lbs so just hoping i can now lose as much of the remaining stone as poss in the next 4 weeks until i see him again. Only then i will find out when i will get a surgery date or get put on waiting list etc x

Ugh i was thinking about trying that too as a last resort but wasnt too sure about how to do it...well properly anyway :p

4 pints skimmed milk, couple of vitamin tabs, dollop of marmite or oxo drink for something salty. Enjoy

Or try stock powders (knorr stock cubes etc) I hate marmite so bought loads of different flavours to add some variety :) also on my milk diet I could add sugar free crusha syrup & have some SF jelly :) x

Cheers x Think ive worked out my diet plan for next 3 weeks now. Going bk on slimfast plan normally for a week plus wii fit. If no reslults i may try just slimfast for each meal plus fruit and the wii and if i still dont get good results ill try the milk diet for last week......ugh not looking forward to it but need results fast haha x

Exactly what I was going to say - do a pre-op style diet AND your exercise. You will surely lose a stone or thereabouts if you stick to it ;) x x

careful - loading up on exercise will make you turn fat to muscle and may make you temporarily heavier.....

I'm smaller in mass if you know what I mean, but had no loss last week as I've been walking / swimming etc..

Thanks ill keep that in mind :) Not planning on going over board just some general aerobics and hula hooping....with the curtains closed at all times so no one can see me wobble haha x

Woohooo finally into the 10's! Just weighed in on my wii and im 10st 13lbs! Not official yet till i weigh in at doctors in 3 weeks but still happy! :D

Would you mind telling me what medical related problems might be? I am hoping that I can be put forward for tummy tuck but really not sure about the referral

Sure hun :D My medical grounds go on infections/rashes under my tummy fold, back ache and my pooch hangs well below my pubis area. This is due to 2 c sections and a lot of weight loss. I have pics on my profile if that helps too. Good luck sweetie x

Thanks for that! Hoping that they will let me otherwise it will be a bit more on the credit card! I am at 8.5 stone now which seems ridiculous. Had to put a size 12 dress back and ask for a 10 at the weekend because it was too big! I am hoping that I will stabilise now. Have a spinal fusion so really hoping that will lead to medical evidence.

Good luck hun and just keep fighting for it. Also worth checking out your local Primary Care Trust for criteria. Can usually be found on google etc. My criteria was Bmi under 30 for 12 months plus medical grounds. Each PCT is different though x

Back