• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No referral

I ended up with a skin condition and had a panic attack 3 weeks ago. The stress of this on top of life just got too much in the end. I am trying to be calmer, but it is a very stressful journey for some of us. I won't say all, as some have quite an easy journey compared to others. Then some don't find it stressful at all.

But others like us are pushing against the wind the whole way and it becomes sooo tiring!! Xxx

Things WILL get better for you both ... I just know it :innocent0001:
In the mean time I will try my very best to keep you spirits up as will all your buddies on here, mwah xxx :D
Hope your skin is OK now, Fuffs & you have no more panic attacks xxx

Last edited:
TwinkleTwinkle said:
Things WILL get better for you both ... I just know it :innocent0001:
In the mean time I will try my very best to keep you spirits up as will all your buddies on her, mwah xxx :D
Hope your skin is OK now, Fuffs & you have no more panic attacks xxx

Thank you very much Twink. Once I relaxed my skin started to clear up. I think the panic attack helped me to be able to pull myself together.

Just keep thinking 'WE WILL WIN!!!' we have to! And sometimes wars are won by winning a few battles. So if I lose the finding battle first time, I will reload my weapons and launch a surprise attack lol

Who am I kidding? I will be very upset for a bit, then will get together all my info to appeal :)

Thanks to you and everyone else who has given support to me, Caren and others. It helps sooo much. I feel blessed xxx

every day ive been waiting for the post, letters from the hospital and pct, im so gutted, what a waste of time :cry: :4633:
:hug99:

I wish I did have a superpower and I would be in 2 places at one time - Birmingham and Basildon, and give you both a hug. You can get yours on Wednesday night Sophie. I'll try and find a reason to go to Essex and give you yours Caren.

I wish I did have a superpower and I would be in 2 places at one time - Birmingham and Basildon, and give you both a hug. You can get yours on Wednesday night Sophie. I'll try and find a reason to go to Essex and give you yours Caren.
awww bless ya :) xxx

FuturePerfect said:

You are a sweetheart! And I can't wait for my hug :D xxx

Back