• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

not entirely weightloss stuff more to do with saggy skin

this is my biggest fear, the weight is dropping off but i can see saggy skin been very depressed over it . my boobs are vanishing by the day. my hubby replied to my fears as " you had no boobs when i met you 24 yrs ago so wont make a diffo u have none now" divorce court im thinking lol. i hear of some people who have been denied skin removal and storys of those who get it. worried about this bigtime : (((

ive said this on another thread before... but i would rather have saggy skin and droopy boobs than be the bigger girl i am. i would never be able to afford surgery, and i dont think i want to put myself through any more surgery... so im gonna start accepting my saggy skin now..before i get it and i know i will get it xx

haha...i might start a biatric friendly clothes shop.... I can sell... BOOBIE SOCKS... i might call it BINGO WINGS x

i'm just going to accept the baggy skin too :) i won't ever be wearing a bikini or at my age short dresses/skirts so really i'm hoping it won't be too bad and i can cover up :)

Not in the least bit bothered :p:p Can't see it under my clothes but you can see my size 24 (used to be) bod waddling along :eek: Plus loose skin won't cause me to be diabetic, have high blood pressure or any of the many weight related diseases. So, come of the wrinkly, saggy bits ... I will learn to love you :):) xxx

I've said it before, but my boobs are like satsumas in socks these days, and my belly is a jelly, stretch marked , scarred mess, my thighs hang and my bum droops. But I wouldn't change it for the world!!!!!!

Back