• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2014 Surgeries

yes im down for bypass or sleeve depends on what the surgeon sees when he gets in. Yes i have a choice of 5pre op diets x

I'm terrified I won't be able to stick to it :/ x

ow can I join. im hoping for nov date for my band! not on any diet yet. got my first apointment on wednesday. but been told there is dates for november. fingers crossed x

mizkirsty im the same scared I might stuff up any pre op diet im told to do. im also scared coz ive been told that after band I may have no restriction until first band fill! I guess its mind over matter with the end goal in sight.but still worried x

I am Soooooooo excited!!! I'm counting the days down! Dreading pre op diet! But think I'll cope after!! Xx
we will have to support one another me too and thats why I'm doing a mini run /cut down so its not such a shock to my system. Im doing a diary over on another thread which helps when you get support from experienced others. X

mizkirsty im the same scared I might stuff up any pre op diet im told to do. im also scared coz ive been told that after band I may have no restriction until first band fill! I guess its mind over matter with the end goal in sight.but still worried x
like I said to Mz K above we will have to support one another. Ok . Do you know how long you have to do ore op diet for?? X

I suppose scared of failing I think x Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery
we will support one another look what i have said to Mz K above same applies. We will think positive and get through it its going to be an life time commitment and our relationship with food! X

Omg! Got a letter today and after turning down 26th oct I didn't expect it to be so soon - I'm booked for 31st October - aaaaaaaaaargh! Freak out!

we will have to support one another me too and thats why I'm doing a mini run /cut down so its not such a shock to my system. Im doing a diary over on another thread which helps when you get support from experienced others. X

I'm kinda doing the same thing. I've started slim fast to try and reduce already. Only day 3 and so far not been 100%

I guess it's gonna take longer than that to learn new habits :/

And everyone is absolutely right. We have to support eachother through it. I have my consultation on the 21sy so trying not to get too stressed our with diets ATM. I am dieting but not being too crazy about if!!
Xx

Totally agree we need to support each other in this different emotional phase . I start the LSD Monday , and it's strange to think from then life will change so drastically and I'm scared x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Totally agree we need to support each other in this different emotional phase . I start the LSD Monday , and it's strange to think from then life will change so drastically and I'm scared x Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

What diet have you been given? Xx

Omg! Got a letter today and after turning down 26th oct I didn't expect it to be so soon - I'm booked for 31st October - aaaaaaaaaargh! Freak out!
well suzie your going to be an Oct surgery baby!! Whoop whoop you got a date. Bet your super excited! Go go all the best hun x

Im really going to try again this week. I have only 17 days till my LSD starts so really got to get in gear who's going to do the same?? Lets all try smaller plates no bigger than 7inch. Lower your carbs up the protein and try and cut out snacks! And def stick to three meals a day. Lets do this !!

milk diet? ow crap I cudnt do it. I hate milk, well most dairy realy.
I need a massive kick up the bum. havnt even tried to loose weight yet. was guna wait untill seing consaltant wednesday. but looking at how well ur all doing before surgery I feel like a right failure. just havnt got any motivation yet. x

Back