• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2014 Surgeries

SHARONA

Hi I have decided to start a November thread. As very soon it will be here. I my self am due to have surgery on 27th and have to start my four week LSD diet or pre op diet on the 3oth of October.

I know its a very anxious fearful but exciting time for us all but it will be changing all our lives for the better in more ways than one so can all November sugery ladies and gents please join in so we can encourage one another with our experiances and our journeys.

Su2ie

Good luck! It will be here before you know it.

I'm hoping for a November date, was offered 26th oct but couldn't take it as I'm away that weekend, unfortunately :(
fingers crossed I won't have to wait too long for another date

SHARONA

Good luck! It will be here before you know it. I'm hoping for a November date, was offered 26th oct but couldn't take it as I'm away that weekend, unfortunately :( fingers crossed I won't have to wait too long for another date
hi Susie sure will be here before we know it. let us know when you get a date hun. How you doing with your journey so far?

ICAWM

What a coincidence, Sharona, I'm rebooked for 27th November too!

Was originally booked in August - but reasons... Now I can say "it's next month" I feel it's coming round.

I'm only due to do 2weeks LSD but I'm going to start cutting back, contemplating 5/7 until LSD time.

It will interesting to plot our success after. Can't wait!

Butterfly_lady

Good luck folks I will be 1 year post op in Nov xx

Su2ie

hi Susie sure will be here before we know it. let us know when you get a date hun. How you doing with your journey so far?

Thanks. It hasn't been too bad so far, all pretty straightforward though it feels like I've waited ages between appointments. All seems to be full speed ahead now though :)
I'm really nervous about the idea if surgery though and keep almost talking myself out of it!

mizkirsty

Hey! I have my band surgery booked for 13th nov!!!! Xx

mizkirsty

What surgery is everyone having in nov?

And have you been given a pre op diet yet? X

dawn08

Hi yes I'm 3rd November at Dewsbury hospital , begin LSD on Monday 13th October . More worried about that than the op x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

mrsg74

Hi all ,
I am provisionally booked for gastric bypass in mcr on 7/11! Reading all these threads & diaries trying to get a taste (pardon the pun) for what life will be like post WLS!
There are some big losers on this site which for us newbies has to be something to aspire to and help us on our journeys!
Good luck to the novembers !
Let the countdown begin ....

SHARONA

What a coincidence, Sharona, I'm rebooked for 27th November too! Was originally booked in August - but reasons... Now I can say "it's next month" I feel it's coming round. I'm only due to do 2weeks LSD but I'm going to start cutting back, contemplating 5/7 until LSD time. It will interesting to plot our success after. Can't wait!
hi snd welcome! , wow same day. Lets hope nothing happens to change that. You are so lucky two weeks LSD. Like your self super excited but fearful mainly for the recovery etc . I would try and cut back look at my other diary " journey back to slim me" and see if there is any thing you can pick up lots of advise around here too . Yes we will have to plot our success too! Keep in touch now icawm. X

SHARONA

Thanks. It hasn't been too bad so far, all pretty straightforward though it feels like I've waited ages between appointments. All seems to be full speed ahead now though :) I'm really nervous about the idea if surgery though and keep almost talking myself out of it!
me too but we have come very hard to turn back . Im just going to go for it and work my best with this tool. When you starting your pre op? X

SHARONA

Hi yes I'm 3rd November at Dewsbury hospital , begin LSD on Monday 13th October . More worried about that than the op x Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery
hi Dawn welcome . You are fairly early then. Why you frightened of the diet hun? X

mizkirsty

welcome mizk. Great news are you excited? X
I am
Soooooooo excited!!!

I'm counting the days down! Dreading pre op diet!

But think
I'll cope after!!

Xx