• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

December 2015 Surgeries

I've started on my purée today and must admit it's nice to have something other than soup. I tried a little sloppy mash potato with a little oxtail soup strained mixed in for flavour and it was soooo yummy, can anyone give me a daily menu for the purée stage please.
Also has anyone heard from summer? Last I heard she was going to A&E hope she is ok xx

Caz, you could try shepherds or fish pie puréed. Must admit I didn't really like this stage after the first couple of days but stuck to it. Bliss now I can eat normal food just very small amounts. You take care xx

I will be 3 weeks on Monday, each provider says different, my surgeon said 3 weeks on each stage, and have spoke to him and he said it's ok to start on a little sloppy food now xx

That's brilliant news caz you can move on with your new life now hope everyone else is doing ok how is summer last time I read she was off to a&e hope she's ok too xx

I'm doing okay! Still sick and off work but I'm hoping the medicine my surgeon has given me will help.

Caz I'm so glad they've found out what the problem is, I hope everything gets better here on out for you. :)

Ok so I couldn't wait to step on the scales and I've lost 35 pounds since my surgery which will be only 4 weeks this Monday!! I'm so happy with that, I can't see it myself but others seem to be noticing so I must be doing something right. Hope everyone else is doing good

Ok so I couldn't wait to step on the scales and I've lost 35 pounds since my surgery which will be only 4 weeks this Monday!! I'm so happy with that, I can't see it myself but others seem to be noticing so I must be doing something right. Hope everyone else is doing good

Well done Caz! That's brilliant especially given you had a relatively low starting weight too.

I'm on a stall but enjoying the food... Probably a case of less food more weight loss is needed. How are you doing summer?

I think my weight loss has stalled as well, tbh I'm trying not to weigh myself too often. I'm still a bit sick, but no longer in hospital and I'm back at work so I'm in a much happier place :) what kind of things are you eating? It's good your enjoying the food though.

Summer I'm sorry to hear you have had so many problems. What are the bss saying. Are you one of the unfortunate few that suffer chronic gerd or is it the hernia?

Summer I'm sorry to hear you have had so many problems. What are the bss saying. Are you one of the unfortunate few that suffer chronic gerd or is it the hernia?

I'm not sure what it is yet, I still need to do an endoscopy but I think it might be gerd. Oh well onwards and upwards ay? :)

Back