• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2016 Surgeries

Week 2 weigh in I've lost 4lb.
So 1st 13lb in 4 weeks. Shame it's not rounded off to 2stone. But hey who cares it's coming off and never going back on!!
Well done ... that is a fantastic achievement ... every pound is a milestone

Thanks @jeff20stone. The vie always been a slow loser so never expected I'd have large losss anyway.

What's been wrong with this website today?

What's been wrong with this website today?
I found the site in off line mode at about 9 ish logged in and it looked like the server rebooted.

Started everything and yeah it came back. Need to investigate tomorrow.

What's everybodies preferred method of getting in contact with me? Facebook, twitter, email, other?

@Pierce been like that since early afternoon.

I found the site in off line mode at about 9 ish logged in and it looked like the server rebooted.

Started everything and yeah it came back. Need to investigate tomorrow.

What's everybodies preferred method of getting in contact with me? Facebook, twitter, email, other?
Facebook please

So who has moved on to purée and how's it going? What sort of things are you having?
It was my first day yesterday and had couple teaspoons yogurt, couple of teaspoons beef stew and then same of spag Bol. All lovely. Felt very full after a few teaspoons.

I can't wait to move onto Purée only a few more days to go!

I even managed to go out with friends last night and had a bowl of soup while they scoffed their meals! They were shocked I could only eat about 1/2 if it was even that amount!!

Back