• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2016 Surgeries

WOW @Chill you look totally different! I would not have thought you were the same person. Well done Hun :)

@Hannah that's a good idea to get a small pot and have nuts in my bag in case peckish! It is having snacks that are quick are helpful for me in work as don't get chance to have a proper lunch break...part of the problem with putting work on!

Putting weight on I mean.

Talking of easy lunch on go...I had John West sachet of tuna with lime today. It was delishious and filled me up. Didn't check the protein though?

As someone said I am cheap ... Oats so Simple 87p for 8 and Marvel Original Dried Skimmed Milk 340g £2.50 yum yum

Thats not being cheap thats being economical :) Do you know how much protein you get in one serving - might try it if it gives me enough protein

Thats not being cheap thats being economical :) Do you know how much protein you get in one serving - might try it if it gives me enough protein
you get 10g of protein for every ounce and it adds to the taste so easy get a 20g breakfast boost

I have a celebration today November buddies...I have lost 7 stone today 17 weeks since starting LRD and 14 was post op. I need to keep pinching myself as never thought I'd get this far! It was just a dream at the start! Got another 4 stone to go lol but nearly 3/4 of the way their!:D:D:D

@paulam thank you love the angel! I didn't realize until doing my ticker so was such an amazing surprise!

Awesome @Want2b3 - do you have a goal weight?

I have a celebration today November buddies...I have lost 7 stone today 17 weeks since starting LRD and 14 was post op. I need to keep pinching myself as never thought I'd get this far! It was just a dream at the start! Got another 4 stone to go lol but nearly 3/4 of the way their!:D:D:D
Well done @Want2b3 That's a brilliant achievement.

Fabulous that is such an achievement WELL DONE

@MrsN I want to be 24.9 a healthy BMI (just) but honestly if I can get to a size 14 that is a dream or may move to 12 if I am still losing at that point! I have never been normal :p and I would love to be either a normal size or BMI.
Thanks also @maggy and @jeff20stone

@AndyMc1978 such a difference and you look 10 yrs younger too:)

Back