• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NOW KEEP EVERTHING CROSSED

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi just an update to let you all no i have now reached the 15 stone mark.now will be the real test because i could always get down to the 15 mark but could never go below it .so keeping ever thing crossed.i am also going to see my mum and sister today for a week have not seen them since last year so will be good to get away for a week. they no i had the op done but did not want me to hopefully they will change there minds now .anyway will try to update when away if not will speak in a week good luck to you all and hope all your dreams come true speak soon .carol:innocent0001:

Well done Carol you can do it this time, just dont let your mum and sis start you eating the wrong things...... no offence made.

Have a fab time away.:)

Have a good break and as LL says, keep the faith and follow the same rules you do at home, you are so gonna break the back of 15 stone and head down to the 14's in style girl x

Corrr Carol , dont 14 stone sound lovely, repeat after me.

I CAN DO IT.:cool::cool:

Make a mantra of it 'I will soon be in the 14s ... I will soon be in the 14s'. Good luck and have a great time with your mum and sis xx

Back