• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Keep everything crossed for me Please :)

Still got everything crossed for you xxx Really hope we hear some good news from you today xxx

Oi my bits are getting kinky like Twinkles, im all crossed up here and praying you get a yes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Andy
My fingers are cross for you , hope you get the good news u wish for , all the best xx

Sorry everyone.... Yes i DID get my funding today:D

I'm sooooooooooo happy i can't tell you enough !

Thanks for all your support...i'll let everyone know what happens next..:D

Love ya allllllllll :D:D

Andy xx

Yay!!!! I am so happy for you! That's amazing news!!! Send some of this positive energy my way!!! Lol

Really made up for you Andy!!! Xxx

I will send you all the luck as best wishes Hun.... But you'll have to share it with Caren !

Wish you well Hun...hope you get what you deserve soon.

Take care

Andy xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Andy1968 said:
I will send you all the luck as best wishes Hun.... But you'll have to share it with Caren !

Wish you well Hun...hope you get what you deserve soon.

Take care

Andy xx

That's perfectly fine :D I have been sending my quota to Caren. It likes a circle of positivity. The more people put into it, the more we have to share lol

Well done Andy; so pleased for you.

Great news andy made up for u well done ;) x

Massive vibes coming your way Andy.:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: :vibes::vibes:

Congrats Andy! I think there must have been something in those spookilicious cyber vibes sent by Mrs Quiggle !!! :D

Back