• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Keep everything crossed for me Please :)

Andy1968

Hi
Haven't been around much for the last week or so,Hope you've all been well and congratulations to everyone who has been funded/Banded/Bypassed/Sleeved since i've been away!

Now...the time is nearly here to see if my funding will be secured.

The panel who decide are sitting this Friday @ 3:30pm and all my dreams could come true next Monday when i will ring to find out the outcome.

They will be reading letters from my Consultant at the Sleep Apnoea Clinic,My sleep Apnoea Nurse,A Professor of Medicine and my Dietician.

I have read all( apart from the Professor's) of them as my GP kindly downloaded them for me,and the Dietician sent me a copy of what she has sent...Stating that ...and i Quote...""Andy has shown consistent commitment to reducing weight,and has kept regular appointments with me""

So here it is Guys...Friday at 3:30 is the time,but won't find out until Monday...and it's fair to say that i'm excited and nervous at the same time.

Hope you're all well.

Take Care

Andy xxx

omg Andy you must be a bag of nerves! thinking of you and wishing you all the luck in the world!! :) xxx

Best of luck Andy ... I am starting to resemble a french plait due to having things crossed for so many people for so long, lol. Very kinky, may take a while to straighten out :eek: xxx

Andy im rooting for you and sending Twinkle an iron to help get the kinks out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So hope its good news Monday hun xxxxxxxx

So here it is Guys...Friday at 3:30 is the time,but won't find out until Monday...and it's fair to say that i'm excited and nervous at the same time.

Hi Andy,

Really hope the decision goes your way !!

You may find, however, (as I did and a few others on here) even after the "Man from Del Monte says Yes" (the PCT) you may well hear this verbally by telephone on Monday .... but it might take them up to 4 weeks to actually be capable of putting it in writing.

Typical local government "red-tape-itis" where it takes at least a week for the "Man from Del Monte" to dictate the letter, a few more days for the WP transcription department in India (likely) to pick up the tape and type up the letter, a few more days for the "Man from Del Monte" to read what WP have sent him and make any necessary amends ..... and then 2 weeks obtaining all the relevant signatures to sign, seal and stamp off the letter as 100% PCT approved !!! :D

I never had a letter just an appointment to see the surgeon which in our area means you have the funding, i didn't know this until i asked the nurse how long funding would take !!!!! You don't get to see the surgeon without funding in place so i was shocked !!!!

Good Luck Andy

Hi Andy

I hope it all goes well for you on Friday.

All the best

Stavros

Fingers x'd Andy , bet you'll have no nails left lol
& Denise .....do you need to bring your kinkiness here ??? ;) ROFL

Hi Andy I have everying crossed that can be crossed. I have also crossed all my grandchildrens dollys legs as well. If you could see them it would make you smile, all sat in a row with legs and arms crossed they look so funny. Keep us up to date as soon as you can i am nervous for you.xxxxxx

Andy, Wishing you the very best of luck, i will be sending lots of positive thoughts your way, its going to be a long weekend for you.......Roll on Monday......I have everything crossed for you.

Andy,

You have done all that has been asked of you (and more!)

You have provided more than enough evidence of not only your committment but also your meeting the criteria and having jumped through every hoop put before you.

You can only do one thing now and that is wait for their decision after the meeting on friday afternoon.

If I could cross my fingers for you then I would but I think Denise has enough fingers crossed for us all!

Good luck but remember to breathe!

Tatiana

9055.gif

Andy, keeping everything crossed for you,try and keep yourself busy and the time will seem to go faster. Good luck to you. :)

good luck and best whishes andy i have my fingers crossed for you (would cross my legs if i could) you will be fine and we will all be waiting to see how you got on. xxxxxx

Back