• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Keep everything crossed for me Please :)

You've got us all crossing something Andy, so here's a couple of 4 leafed clovers as well. Can't do any harm...

Attachments

• lucky.jpg
    lucky.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 9
Wishing you all the luck in the world Andy ;) x x

Thanks to everyone who has replied and wished me luck.... I really really appreciate it.

Take care

Andy xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck andy hope u get a YES ;) fingers n toes crossed for u hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you all so very much for your nice thoughts and wishes.

Sometime after 3:30 today,someone will know the answer that will change my life forever...I never thought that the day 11/11/11 would be that day.
It's going to be a verrrry long weekend.:eek:

Thanks again

Andy xx

cant you phone them then? ive just phoned them again, she always says she will phone back but doesnt Gggrrr but i can normally het her about 4ish, have you got her number? (silly question, im sure u have) xxx

Hope you get the answer you want hun x

Joining Twinkle with keeping it all crossed for you today hun, if you get a good answer will you come and un kink us both please :D

Good Luck Andy, I'm keeping everything crossed for you, Karen x

I felt nervous just reading this, as I am waiting to hear too.

Massive good luck Andy. With all my might I wish they approve this for you xxx

I felt nervous just reading this, as I am waiting to hear too.

Massive good luck Andy. With all my might I wish they approve this for you xxx

they bloody should do, poor blokes really been through the mill. I dont hold out much hope, i have the same pct lol

they bloody should do, poor blokes really been through the mill. I dont hold out much hope, i have the same pct lol

Less of the pessimism, young lady ... :( xxx
Soon be Monday, Andy ... yay :D good luck sweetie ... (can you tell Caren how to get there?) xxx

Maybe we should camp outside the PCT's. Seems to method of choice for protesting at present lol

Less of the pessimism, young lady ... :( xxx
Soon be Monday, Andy ... yay :D good luck sweetie ... (can you tell Caren how to get there?) xxx

Yeah, help our Caren out :D

Maybe we should camp outside the PCT's. Seems to method of choice for protesting at present lol

Yeah, help our Caren out :D

I told her to write to her MP cos people are getting this op all over the country but her PCT seem to be making it nearly impossible as Andy will attest to :( x

I told her to write to her MP cos people are getting this op all over the country but her PCT seem to be making it nearly impossible as Andy will attest to :( x
i cant yet, but will when its needed, that will please my daughter pmsl :D

It is so wrong!!! I hate this way of wanting people to be at deaths door before they operate!

I think it is disgusting. This is an issue that needs many issues. But it is one that gets no public support. To most we are just greedy people who want the easy way out. How little they know! Grrrr!!

Back