• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Keep everything crossed for me Please :)

It is so wrong!!! I hate this way of wanting people to be at deaths door before they operate!

I think it is disgusting. This is an issue that needs many issues. But it is one that gets no public support. To most we are just greedy people who want the easy way out. How little they know! Grrrr!!
how true is that?!?!?

i cant yet, but will when its needed, that will please my daughter pmsl :D

Don't tell her ... she will know soon enough when you are arrested for grand theft (robbing the bank) breach of peace (protesting outside the PCT) & assault & battery (knobbling the dietician) You will be on the news so she will know then, lol xxx :D

how true is that?!?!?

Too true :( I hear it all the time. 'They only need to eat less and do some exercise'

'Why should taxpayers money go on fat people who have no self control'

If we shouted loud all that would happen is the anti wls bunch would shout louder :(

On an individual basis, sometimes MP's help. Just wish we could do something louder to fight for what is right, without being shot down in the process :(

Last edited:
Don't tell her ... she will know soon enough when you are arrested for grand theft (robbing the bank) breach of peace (protesting outside the PCT) & assault & battery (knobbling the dietician) You will be on the news so she will know then, lol xxx :D
hey, if i sell my story i could afford to go private!!! lol

Too true :( I hear it all the time. 'They only need to eat less and do some exercise'

'Why should taxpayers money go on fat people who have no self control'

If we shouted loud all that would happen is the anti wls bunch would shout louder :(

On an individual basis, sometimes MP's help. Just wish we could do something louder to fight for what is right, without being shot down in the process :(
yeah, poor us eh :(

OK then, I'll hold your coat while you knock the dieticians lights out, lol :D xx
the police would have fun trying to cuff me, my arms dont meet round the back lol

good luck for tomorrow andy, anf sorry for hijacking your thread last night :hijack: xxx

Hi guys

Just read through all of your posts and just wanted to Thank everyone for the good wishes.

In a nutshell... I'm really really nervy about tomorrow. I can't help thinking what my next move would be should I get turned down. I know all will be revealed tomorrow , but life has made me to feel negative about things ... Not an attitude I'm particularly proud of mind :(

Anyway... I'll let everyone know tomorrow when I ring up... Which will be in the Morning sometime.

Speak to you all tomorrow, Whatever the result.

Take care my new family

Andy xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Andy you WILL get a yes tomorrow hun or they will have a very large angry mob to deal with !!!!!!!!!!
(((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) for a special guy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahh Bless you... Thanks xx

Good luck matey!! xx

Andy,

If you do get a no I will find the news article my gp referred to which says about pcts refusing funding.

I would also advise contacting your mp.

Tatiana

Thanks Hun... Hopefully I won't need to get back to you on that one.!

Andy xx

Back