• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October 2014 Surgeries

Hi to all October people!! I'm Jo and due to have a mini bypass on 12 Oct. busy ploughing through lots of milk and yoghurt now and struggling with so many emotions. Feel like I'm making a mistake one minute and on top of the world the next- I'm either stark raving mad or it's normal. Anyone else going in Sunderland this month?? Xxx

Lilyjo I am exactly the same... Rollocoaster of lsd emotions lol xxxx

Aww I'm pleased fat free- well not pleased we've gone loopy but pleased it's normal to be crazy!! Good luck for your op, not long now eeekk xxx

I'm on mi pre-op diet and I've give up smoking..... I have definitely lost the plot! I was in bed for 9oclock last night. I'm so emotional 2 glad I'm not alone xxxx

Haha Kat I gave up smoking a year ago, couldn't do it on the diet so well done you!!! You getting op same day as fatfree- I'll let you know how I am after mine, hopefully not as crazy!! Xxx

Hi kat79...good luck for 17th.. Op bubbies now lol... Keep in contact will be nice to compare notes.. Xxx

Hi Alfiemoomin and Natclaire - I hope your surgery went well today.

Bellini - Good luck tomorrow.

Angie E

Hi to all October people!! I'm Jo and due to have a mini bypass on 12 Oct. busy ploughing through lots of milk and yoghurt now and struggling with so many emotions. Feel like I'm making a mistake one minute and on top of the world the next- I'm either stark raving mad or it's normal. Anyone else going in Sunderland this month?? Xxx
It's normal Hun to feel like that, I had my MGBP 12 days ago, I done the food version of the LSD, it's to prepare you for after bypass as well, take care,x

Thank you, I'll be updating my diary as soon as I can x

Hello. I had my bypass on the 4th October at St Anthonys Cheam. I am doing fine, getting better every day. The LSD I was on was the WW soup and yoghurt diet. It was hard going but I made it through the fortnight. Good Luck to everyone who is also having surgery this month

Hi NinaW,

I'm glad the surgery went well. Can I ask how much did you lose on the pre-diet before surgery?

Wow.the people I'm with 4 op have said nothing about pre diet & said it'll be fine to drive.youve put things in a totally different light.thx curls.

Hi all,

I have just added a few more people to the October surgery list:
- NinaW - 4th October
- Alfiemoomin and Natclaire - 7th October
- Bellini - 8th October
- Incasmum - 9th October
- Lilyjo - 12th October
- Angie E and Marcos - 15th October
- Maggy -16th October
- Fatfee81 and Kate 79 - 17th October
- Willow4 - 30th October
- LovelyZobo- - 27th October

Regards,

AngieE

Hi Angie
Thanks for doing this list.

How are you doing Ninaw and Alfiemoonin and Natclaire, hope alls well and all the best with your journeys.

All the best for today Bellini, hope alls well.

All the best for tomorrow Incasmum.

We will all be sitting on the losers bench together.:D at the end of the month we will be clinging the :party0036:together

Hope all goes well Bellini, get wait to get update from Alfie!! I've got my pre assessment tomorrow so one step closer..... Feeling nervous and HUNGRY xxx

Hi all I'm post sleeve 2 days I feel fine. Less achy than I imagined. I am getting out of bed sitting out etc got bit of trapped wind and look away now TMI alert. I've started burping and couple trumps lol and seems to be clearing. Fly home from Czech in 2 days feel ok about this xxx

Great stuff Alfie....better out than in ? Glad your doing well!! Big hugs xxx

Back