• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October 2014 Surgeries

Pleased you're feeling ok Alfie!! And good luck to everyone with surgeries soon. Mine on Sunday! Xxx

Hi Alfiemoonin, - I am glad the operation went well.

Today I saw my consultant for the last time before my op and he agrees that the Gastric Sleeve will be better for me than a Bypass. Thank god - he kept trying to convince me to have the Bypass. Anyway I'm glad that matter have been sorted. I'm so looking forward to my new journey, it will be hard but I'm ready...

Pleased to hear you are doing well Alfie, and all the best for your journey.

Maggy good look with your Assessment tomorrow.

Good luck to Mouse on Friday 10th, and Lily Jo for Sunday the 12th soon be on the losers bench.

Saw my surgeon he said all went well and my choice was right for me and my situation. I'm doing absolutely fine. Except for a bit of pesky wind I have no pain really. Yes I have some entry sites and they little sore but nothing to moan about x yawning hurts a bit ha ha and ones rather empty stomach wise and I feel a weird aching for food. Like usual hunger pains but higher up !! Trapped wind I guess. Xxx

Saw my surgeon he said all went well and my choice was right for me and my situation. I'm doing absolutely fine. Except for a bit of pesky wind I have no pain really. Yes I have some entry sites and they little sore but nothing to moan about x yawning hurts a bit ha ha and ones rather empty stomach wise and I feel a weird aching for food. Like usual hunger pains but higher up !! Trapped wind I guess. Xxx
glad all went well Alfie and it sounds like your recovering well. Are you at home now or still in hosp?? Xx

still in hospital as i travelled away for my sleeve. ill fly home in the morning,feel grand except awful pain which is surgery wind in shoulders. fingers crossed it'll be gone asap x

So nice to hear your feeling good alfiemoon.. And all has gone well.. Gives me reassurance too..
Hope you have a speedy recovery at home and keep updating xxx

Just weighed myself as on my 7th day of LSD and lost 6 lbs... Wow hoooo xx

I'm so frightened for the wind pain- not life changing surgery noooo!! That don't bother me but wind in shoulders is scary. Got my gripe water to take in just in case :) well done Fatfree, I'm on day 5 and lost about 5lb. Getting bit easier now, I'm not trying to eat my cat!! Xxx

I'm so frightened for the wind pain- not life changing surgery noooo!! That don't bother me but wind in shoulders is scary. Got my gripe water to take in just in case :) well done Fatfree, I'm on day 5 and lost about 5lb. Getting bit easier now, I'm not trying to eat my cat!! Xxx

Hope it goes well x x

Thanks Michelle xxx

Bugger. Went for pre op assessment today and they cancelled my surgery because of my chest infection. Not happy. And no longer an October surgery. :0(

Bugger. Went for pre op assessment today and they cancelled my surgery because of my chest infection. Not happy. And no longer an October surgery. :0(

Oh no. That's not good. Hope you get another date soon. And get well soon too.

Wind in shoulder was painful but it doesn't last long, keep mobile and it will soon pass.,

Back