• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October 2014 Surgeries

Is anybody else getting spots on lds diet.. I have 2 yesterday now just looked in the mirror my face is full of them.. Look like a pizza face.. ?

Ha ha fatfree! You can do a dot to dot on my face at min! Glad it's not just me xx

Sorry for my ignorance alfiemoomin but......wind in yr shoulder???whats that,is it the early stages of a frozen one?

Sorry for my ignorance alfiemoomin but......wind in yr shoulder???whats that,is it the early stages of a frozen one?
You get pumped full of gas, so they can work inside you with space, durning your op,the wind travels up to your shoulders it soon passes ,

Aww so sorry to hear that maggy you must be gutted! Hope you get well soon big hugs xxx

Thanks everyone!! Really nice to get your support. This is such a great community! So pleased To have found it.

Good luck for all you October sleeves. Take care xxx

hi everyone had my sleeve op tuesday morning and came home thursday evening. I am doing not to bad but only manage a couple of hours sleep at a time before I wake up and change position. not got any wind pain although have the odd burp! I was sent home with dispersable paracetomol which taste vile and makes me want to heave, my post op instructions were that i can't drive for seven to ten days

Ha ha fatfree! You can do a dot to dot on my face at min! Glad it's not just me xx

We will look like a right pair by the 17th.. Ha ha ha...
Hope your well... I am getting so sick of soup, yogurt and jelly that the thought of custard post op seems amazing... Think I am going a bit LSD crazy..
Speak soon x

Aww sorry Maggie :( hope u get well and a new date soon xxx

Congrats Natclaire, hope u back to full sleep soon!! Xxx

Thanks Curls40, I got pain in my shoulder after endoscopy- it was awful!! Xxx

Thanks for your double reply on this wind in shoulder issue curls.its all clear now,can't wait-Farting from my armpits!!!

Hi everyone i can honestly say that i haven't had wind pain in my shoulders at all. although the first couple of days of being home i was a bit emotional, but people said that was to be expected. I have decided to have a pj day today which is something I never do. I am trying to slow down, and rest but it's hard when you are used to doing things and being on the go all the time.

incasmum hope your op went ok, just out of curiosity who was your surgeon? I had Mr N Carter, but also Mr S Somers aswell ( was told they some times double up)

am waiting for my appointment for my six week review to come through, but may phone the secretary to see who clinic I will have been booked in for.

Back