• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October 2015 Surgeries

Hello! I am having surgery on 27th October! When's yours? x

I'm going down the private route and booked my sleeve via Healthier Weight and surgery is at the Spire Hospital in Manchester. It's so exciting isn't it?! X

Hi both, I'm having a mini bypass in Belgium on 6th October, can't wait!

I'm having mine at BSS in Belgium

My date has been moved to 29th - just a mix up with the surgeon's lists - nothing major!

Bella's mum - I'm scared too - but excited about what it will mean for the future :) x

Hi ladies I have my band put in on the 5th October at Dolan Park, starting my pre op on Monday feeling very nervous and excited at the same time.

Good Luck to all of you
you won't regret it xx

Hi all, iv finally been given a date, 16th of October. I will be having my surgery at kings college by professor Rubino. I started my LSD today but i really just can't wait, this process has taken 2 1/2 years and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel

14th october

Hi everyone I'm booked in on the 14th October for surgery at Dolan park hospital through the hospital group Im having a gastric band fitted by the surgeon Paul super,
I'm nervous but excited but suppose that's normal, I lost 6 stone in 2012 but have put it all back on and have always struggled with my weight I'm currently 21 stone so really need to get to a healthy weight, what happens on the day you have the band fitted? What do the hospital do before surgery? How do they check the liver is shrunk? Do you have X-rays or bloods done? Has anyone here had Paul super as a surgeon? If so how did you find him?

Hi all,

I'm due to have a band fitted on 10th October in Leicester by Chris Sutton!!

I'm VERY anxious about it!

Liverpoollisa- I've heard loads of great things about Mr Super!!! He's done the most barbaric ops with highest success rate, I think if you search him on the forums you should see posts with him in!

Good luck everyone xxxxx

Good luck with your op and weight loss journey Sophina,
I will have a look and see what's on about Paul super now I'm new here so just trying to find my bearings, let us know how your surgery goes x

Back