• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October 2015 Surgeries

I go in on 5th April .. So excited ..
Taking the pre op diet day by day . I've found not eating till lunchtime and saving most of my allowance until the evening when I can pick at it like I used to with junk food .. Nibbling on chicken breast , taking it apart strand by strand is enjoyable and keeps my mouth occupied !

Aww I remember the pre op Well, I did the milkshakes for two weeks then two after the opp but I had fantastic weightloss with it where are you having your op??

I'm in the Spire in Southampton under Dr Byrne .. The hospital is a 15 minute ride for me ..
I've feel like I'm being liberated !
Mindy
Xx

Ha ha wow that's handy being so close especially when you have to go back for your fills, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask I'll answer as honest as I can

Anna xx

Yeah I was told the same hun so fingers crossed, I go on holiday in may and had this image I'd be looking great but I'm in a size 18 and feel huge still so need to really get into it xx

Aww Anna hope you have a fabulous Holiday Hun, I know exactly how you feel I had an image I would be a size 14 by now and it's not how it is!
But think we need to have patience and not be so hard on ourselves xxx

Hi Mindy

Just want to wish you the best of luck for your op and any questions you have ask away there's some very friendly & helpful people on the site
I was banded on 14th October in Dolan park Bromsgrove and I was 21 stone 2lb at my biggest and today weigh in at 16 stone 4lb
Even though it's a good loss I expected fast results and to be a lot lighter a lot sooner but I think I am expecting too much too soon and need to have patience
Anyway good luck and keep us all updated xxx

Hi Lisa, iv booked my next fill for this Friday,she told me next time I go I have to do a sit up as shes digging for my port as it was slightly inbedded so I'll let you know how it goes xx

Good luck Anna, hope it all goes well xx

Back