• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October 2015 Surgeries

Hi Anna, I think Mr Nijjar might be sometimes known as Mr Ninja on the forum, try searching under that name :)

Sophina, it's amazing how you see what you expect to see, I didn't see barbaric at all (either that or I'm still half asleep!)

Hahaha I just thought you meant that they had been hard work and complicated!!

Hi Anna, I'm under Dr. Nijjarr, he is lovely, just waiting for my pre-op and surgery appointment. Where are you seeing him?

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi lin I'm booked in for my op 5th October he is nice I met him a couple of weeks ago I'm having it done at Dolan Park, how about you? X

Wow, not too long now then, I'm at heartlands hence the wait,but being patient as I know it will happen, hoping it will be before the year is out!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi Anna,

My ops on the 10th, and my consultant said to start 5-7 days before, so I'll do 7 days!

How long are you doing it for?! xxx

Hi Sophina
I was told to start it two weeks before so I'm three days in now, I did have an extra shake today as went a bit wobbly at work but it's going ok better than I thought it would xx

I'm at the end of my 3rd day doing milk and yoghurt, all's going fine so far

I am shocked at how well I'm doing, I won't lie I'm hungry but just keep changing my thoughts to be honest I think the love I have for food will never go away but at least I won't pig out anymore and once the results start showing it will be worth it,
Glad so many others are at the same stage as me I love this site xx

Hi ladies I have my band put in on the 5th October at Dolan Park, starting my pre op on Monday feeling very nervous and excited at the same time.

Good luck with your surgery let us know how it goes Anna, I have my band at Dolan park on the 14th October who's your surgeon? Mines Paul super xx

Hi Lisa I'm booked in with Dr Nijjar, thankyou for your support I'll let you know how I get on, other people who have logged on here have really helped and support is amazing xx

Back