• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October bandsters

SAS1 said:
Lucky you, i hope they made a fuss of you, how did it go? Hope all the fambo spoil you tomorrow too, they must be excited for you :)
I lied to my boss today, told him I have to have blood tests etc for food intolorence, said I was waiting on the date to go, just paving the way so I can get time off to get my Pre-op tests done, without him knowing (sneaky smile).

Ha ha very clever lol work was fine no fussy just lots of good luck wishes and hugs from my friends and will see all fambo tomorrow havnt seen them all week! Blinking work! Wish I could win the lotto xx

Me too, what I could do ... Boob op tummy tuck the lot! Have a great day and enjoy your last evening on the "gainers bench" lol.
Hope you have a safe journey and all goes well hon, I'll text you in the morning to wish you luck x

SAS1 said:
Me too, what I could do ... Boob op tummy tuck the lot! Have a great day and enjoy your last evening on the "gainers bench" lol.
Hope you have a safe journey and all goes well hon, I'll text you in the morning to wish you luck x

I'd have everything done! Ha ha thanks hun xx

pixie_lilly said:
Hope you feel better soon! I'm all packed up and ready to go now. That's a good point about the dressings. I'll get some from work tomorrow.

Hiya Hun hope all is well with you are you a loser now? Hope so hugs Kel xxx

Hi! Sorry work has been even crazier than usual for the last few days. I'm leaving for Belgium on Monday! All packed & ready. I'm really upset they've changed my hotel from a really nice looking one to a bit of a dump at the last minute! They told me yesterday and I'll be checking in on mon eve

pixie_lilly said:
Hi! Sorry work has been even crazier than usual for the last few days. I'm leaving for Belgium on Monday! All packed & ready. I'm really upset they've changed my hotel from a really nice looking one to a bit of a dump at the last minute! They told me yesterday and I'll be checking in on mon eve

Good luck chick xx

pixie_lilly said:

Good luck tomorrow hon, hope it all goes well and you get a good night sleep tonight. Keep us updated on how you are doing, and hope the hotel I'd ok in the end! All the best hon xxx

Thank you so much! This site has helped me so much more than I expected. Thanku again for everyone's support. I'll keep u posted on what it's going to be like for me at least x

Gemby28 said:
OMG! I got an email today confirming my first appointment for a band adjustment on 19th November. Haven't even had the surgery yet. That's scarily efficient...

Lol blimey can't complain at that x

I'm back home after my op on the 9th. We travelled back on the Eurostar today.

When I first woke up I was really frightened cause I was in do much pain I could barely breathe at all. I've never felt anything like it. They gave me 3 lots of meds and an injection. It eased a little. The next day and night I was still in a lot if pain and it only started to ease about 10am today. I wouldn't have coped without my husband there. He was so good, he even had to brush my hair for me and put my pants on for me yesterday! I couldn't have any ibruprofen as I had a stomach ulcer from it last month so all I could have was strong paracetamol via the iv every 6 hours.

The hospital was spotless, very well organised and everyone spoke very good English

I managed to drink a glass of water and a Dutch crisp bread which was easy as it turns to nothingness before swallowing. The green broth soup I couldn't face. I've been living off of ice peach tea as its nice and smooth and I've had a protein shake this afternoon.

I have 5 clexane injections to do at home and I have ted stockings to wear for 5 days. They've given me some domiperidone tabs and some dissolvable paracetamol.

I'm sat on the sofa now with my feet up and I'm surprised how much better I'm feeling than yesterday. The surgeons words were 'you will feel like a bulldozer has run over your chest except it was me!' He was right!!

My lips have shredded like a snake! Is that normal? They're peeling like crazy.

pixie_lilly said:
I'm back home after my op on the 9th. We travelled back on the Eurostar today.

When I first woke up I was really frightened cause I was in do much pain I could barely breathe at all. I've never felt anything like it. They gave me 3 lots of meds and an injection. It eased a little. The next day and night I was still in a lot if pain and it only started to ease about 10am today. I wouldn't have coped without my husband there. He was so good, he even had to brush my hair for me and put my pants on for me yesterday! I couldn't have any ibruprofen as I had a stomach ulcer from it last month so all I could have was strong paracetamol via the iv every 6 hours.

The hospital was spotless, very well organised and everyone spoke very good English

I managed to drink a glass of water and a Dutch crisp bread which was easy as it turns to nothingness before swallowing. The green broth soup I couldn't face. I've been living off of ice peach tea as its nice and smooth and I've had a protein shake this afternoon.

I have 5 clexane injections to do at home and I have ted stockings to wear for 5 days. They've given me some domiperidone tabs and some dissolvable paracetamol.

I'm sat on the sofa now with my feet up and I'm surprised how much better I'm feeling than yesterday. The surgeons words were 'you will feel like a bulldozer has run over your chest except it was me!' He was right!!

My lips have shredded like a snake! Is that normal? They're peeling like crazy.

Congratulation hun its awful the first couple of days I feel I'm gettin better b the day! Rest up now chick xx

Back