• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October Challenge...Let's go!

zarafa

After pitifully yo-yoing and stalling all through September ending up with a grand total loss of 1LB :mad:, here's hoping October will be better.

Weighed in at 15st 12 this morning..15st 8 by 1st November? Let's see if I can manage that :rolleyes:

flutterby1966

Just look how much you have lost though in total and its still heading in the right direction. Brilliant!

Personally I would love to get to the 16stone mark by the end of October, but it may be a bit of a stretch do loose another 8lbs in a month. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained...here I goooooo

MrsSmith

I also had a rubbish September, just 2lbs lost all month :-(
First fill on Monday, so hoping for a better month.
16-2 this morning; would love to be 15-7 by the end of the month.

happy days

15.13 want to be in 14s by end of oct. Think iam been unrealistic as now week 34 and slowing down but a girl can dream.

jen007

All of these weight losses are wonderful.
You should all be very proud of yourselves. I hope I can report good results when I have had my op! x

Crackers169

Ok, here goes! This is my first time, and having op this month, but I am going to hope for a loss of 5 kg or 11 lbs.

Miss Tickle

I'm hoping to achieve that 'average' stone a month loss for people early post op.
I'm 19 stone 3lbs this morning so aiming for 18 stone 3lbs by the end of October.
Can't help but think it's not going to happen - haven't been that light for over a decade!
Fingers crossed.
Good luck everyone xx

happy days

Miss Tickle said:
I'm hoping to achieve that 'average' stone a month loss for people early post op.
I'm 19 stone 3lbs this morning so aiming for 18 stone 3lbs by the end of October.
Can't help but think it's not going to happen - haven't been that light for over a decade!
Fingers crossed.
Good luck everyone xx

It's hard to believe tickle but it really does happen. It's the best feeling in the world. Iam 15.13 and havnt weighed that since I was 14 yrs old and iam now 38 in two weeks, I have alot of catching up on life to do xx

wencho

id like to lose 3-5kg before my dietician app at start Nov! hit plateau so time to start sliding down it again!!

Louanne79

I weigh 17s 6lbs today, and have lost 85lbs since the start of my journey. I'd like to lose 15lbs in October to hit the magic 100, so need to get to 16s 5lbs or less.
Fingers crossed.
Good luck to all xXx

MissDiet

Come on lbs!!!
Weigh 22.6 today so im going for 21.5 which would make a 4 stone loss

lynne08

All of these weight losses are wonderful.
You should all be very proud of yourselves. I hope I can report good results when I have had my op! x
.. here here!!! ... xxx

lynne08

... come on Gary ... positive thinking... you can do it!!! you've done great so far! xxx

Kath in Buxton

I'm still pre-op, just finished day 10 of pre op diet, and have lost 9lb so far on it (don't know what the average weight loss is for pre-op diet, so I have no idea whether that is good or bad).
So, op on Thursday . . . so I reckon I can lose a stone or more between now and 1st November!

happy days

Kath in Buxton said:
I'm still pre-op, just finished day 10 of pre op diet, and have lost 9lb so far on it (don't know what the average weight loss is for pre-op diet, so I have no idea whether that is good or bad).
So, op on Thursday . . . so I reckon I can lose a stone or more between now and 1st November!

Good luck for Thursday hun xx

Haylz6

I'm 30st 2lbs I'd love to 29st 2lbs but il be happy to be 29st 7lbs.... Anything under 30 will be good, and am only 4lbs away from 100lbs loss aswell so il be happy to hit that.

Good luck everyone xxx

jeany

I am aiming for between half and a stone. Hopefully having bypass end Oct early Nov, so will be a good start on my weight loss journey.

Good luck everyone! X