• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October Challenge...Let's go!

Mecca123

jema said:
I weighed in today at 16st 13lbs, so have succeeded with my challenge! I hope I can shift another couple of lb before the end of the month. Here goes....

Great news should be proud of your self .I hope to be done in feb and can't to be in same position .well done again

happy days

Well I have no chance of now getting into 14s as this week I have lost a big fat zero but I can't complain week 36 and the first time I havnt lost.
It may have had something to do with the 4 bottles of wine I've had since fri ( not all in one go ) but hey it's only your birthday once a year. Will be really good this week and try to make up for the bad week.
Could have been worse I could have gained x

zarafa

I weighed in at 15 stone 8lb today, so have met my october target. Aiming for 15 st 4lb now by the end of the month! :D

emmalouise1989

X Emma X
well done!!

Miss Tickle

Well done to those of you who've busted your targets already. I've got 5lbs left to go and SO hope I make it. Don't want to let the side down !

Awenlock

I would like to join in if I may, I am unable to change my bits and pieces on my iPad and my laptop is being fixed, so I was 18 stone 7 on day of my op and I am 17 stone 12 today a week later, I would like to get to 17 by the end of October :)

Louanne79

Louanne79 said:
I didn't weigh in last week, but this week I weighed in at 17s 0lbs, so have lost 6lbs.
Need to shift another 9lbs to hit that 100lbs loss. Off to the gym then.....

4lbs off this week, now 16s 10lbs. Need to get 5lbs off this week to hit that 100lb target.

Miss Tickle

My goal is 18st 3lbs by the end of the month but I only lost 2lbs this week ringing me down to 18st 6lbs. So that means I've got to lose another 3lbs in a week. I'm quite worried that I'm not going to do it!
eek !

Haylz6

I haven't been able to get on for a few days feels like my arm has been cut off, but I lost another 4lbs this week so I'm getting close to my target xxx

Haylz6

Only lost 2lbs this week... Bit gutted but it is time of the month so any lose is good.... Good luck to everyone this week xx

flutterby1966

Just look how much you have lost though in total and its still heading in the right direction. Brilliant!

Personally I would love to get to the 16stone mark by the end of October, but it may be a bit of a stretch do loose another 8lbs in a month. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained...here I goooooo

well I did it. 10 pounds lost this month. If we are setting a challenge for November, I want to loose minimum of 5lbs - so I can get to 15 1/2 stones or less.

suzie290304

Today I'm 15.13 so only a pound off my goal and I'm under the 16 I'm so happy :) well done everyone x x x

Haylz6

I hit target right on, I'm 29st 2lbs.... Roll on nov targets, I want to lost another stone, well done everyone and good luck xx

zarafa

Set an initial target of 15st 8..met that, so set another target of 15st 4..weighed in at 15st 3lb this morning :D

I'm now out of the obese categorryyyyy "D

Haylz6

zarafa said:
Set an initial target of 15st 8..met that, so set another target of 15st 4..weighed in at 15st 3lb this morning :D

I'm now out of the obese categorryyyyy "D

Aww that's fab hunnie.... Well done xxx