• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Officially in the fourteens

Bellydancer57

Hurrah! I am officially in the fourteen stones today. Only lost a pound but 14st 13lbs & I'm delighted. Can't be bothered to change my stats for such a small loss but I'll take any loss to be honest. To infinity & beyoooooond woo hoo! X

Well done :) its good to go past these milestones :)

woohoo!!! well done :) I had a milestone today too, im in the 13's woooo i was soooo excited lol xxx

Congratulations hun! That's brilliant news. Very happy for you :) x

woohoo!!! well done :) I had a milestone today too, im in the 13's woooo i was soooo excited lol xxx

Wow Caren, that's fantastic too. You guys are doing so well :) x

Fantastic news, Bellydancer!

I'm two stone and two months (op date wise) behind you .... I still not sure I can imagine what it might be to be 14 stone.

Although I am currently in the 16's (which is slightly strange and weird) on a few previous (non WLS aided diets) I did get down to 17.7 stone before ...... so currently not shocking myself too much.

But when I get down *below* 15 stone (the milestone you have reached today) I will be lighter than when I was 21 years old ....... (which is 23 years ago) .......

At the moment I cannot quite get my head round it or believe that it will happen or imagine what I might look like when I get there ...... altho the answer might be "not too different" (LOL !!!).

So far on my journey I have been slightly surprised that I *do* still look like me (annoyingly !!!) ........ the metamorphosis into some beautiful phoenix has not happened ........ I just look like me with slightly less baggage.

Also it annoys me that I still *do* look obese and will continue to do so for quite a while ........ you know when you start out "big" (over 23 stone) you have a long way to go until you get anywhere near "normal" .......... so you know "oooooh, gee whizz I'm down to 19 stone -- still obese" ........ and then "Ooooh now 16 / 17 stone, hmmmmmm, yes, still obese"

And I don't know if I am *still* going to be feeling that when I hit the 14 stones and 13 stones etc etc ???? !!!!!!!

Congratulations Bellydancer, and well done caren!! You both must be delighted!! I can only dream about one day being that weight! But its guys like you that make me realise that it might just be possible for me too!! xxxx

Well done Belly dancer (you'll need to change your username soon) and to you too Caren.
I'm 15st 5lbs, so hope I'll be adding a similar thread in the next couple of weeks. Sounds fab!

Thx & good luck. Nooooo I'm hoping to get back to dancing now my back is so much better. I studied belly dancing for 7 years. Hopefully a nice sexy sequinned outfit with loads of fringing & coins woo hoo!

Caren said:

Hey Karen. I am also 13.7 now . Love the 13's !!! Xxx

Back