• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh God, Huuuuge Panic

Evenstarr

I got in today to a message from the Bariatric nurse at Northen General Hospital asking me to call her, she said nothing to worry about, just something she needs to discuss with me.....aaaargh!
Don't worry...of course I'm worrying!
What do you think she wants? :confused:

Don't worry. Just ring first thing in the morning. It will be positive whatever it is. Good luck.

Oh no I'm panicking now too, just make sure you let us know immediately you find out. It could be a cancellation and they want to know if your up for it!!!

I'm terrible, I'm such a panicker when it comes down to stuff like this.
I'd love for it to be a cancellation, but I doubt it as I haven't even had my pre op yet.
I'll ring first thing, then I'll let you know.

No I've got that, it's the 19th, unless of course it's an old message, which is entirely possible with the crappy answering machine on my phone.

Roll on 9 lol xxx

from me phone :D

Do we have an update? :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

It was a small problem with my bloods, low calcium and vit D, just got to pick up a faxed prescription from my GP.
Thank goodness, I was imagining all sorts of dire problems!

glad it wasnt anything serious

I was hoping for a date for ya, cancellation that is. xxnever mind they just want you in tiptop condition for the op xx

Back