• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oh great stuff :'(

flowerofshona said:
Try to relax as mch as you can hun and get someone to help you till its sorted xxxxxxxx
My husband and 1 of my sisters are helping me a lot hun :) Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Oh for pittys sake! If it wasn't bad enough Me being ill now my stupid fridge freezer has broken, I can't afford to buy another especially now cos I'm at hospital every few days at the moment .... :'( give me a break! .... 1 more thing to upset me?!?! .... SUPER FED UP NOW! :'(

Panic over my Sis an her hubby to be have given me a new fridge freezer :D there my life savers again! Xx

Tonibones10 said:
Panic over my Sis an her hubby to be have given me a new fridge freezer :D there my life savers again! Xx

Hi, I won't lie to you the lumbar puncture is not pleaant. But it's not too bad more uncomfortable than pain. If you follow the instructions after u will be fine. You must lay flat and drink lots! Things with caffeine in is good! If you don't u may get a low pressure headache! But do as they say and you will b fine. And the relief afterwards is fantastic you will feel like a new person. I got to the point I gelt so bad b4 one I actualy looked forward to it! Hope u get sorted soon! Am xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Aw Hun just seen this post gutted for u :((( really hope they sort it for u ASAP n get ur op rushed threw big hugs chin up hun xxxx

Tray3004 said:
Aw Hun just seen this post gutted for u :((( really hope they sort it for u ASAP n get ur op rushed threw big hugs chin up hun xxxx

Aaww thank you, its kicking everything out of me today I fell asleep early for me last night I normally can't sleep till at least 2am but went straight off at 11pm and woke up half an hour ago but my heads pounding! Ugh I feel awfull! I hope my mri reveals enough so I can start treatment Thursday xxx

Just reading through some old posts and came across this and im very very proud and happy to say since loosing 11st 7lb I have almost cured myself of iih!!! Still on the diamox tablets but only 1 a day now instead of 3 and should be taken off them soon :) :) xxx

Back