• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh my things are moving fast

slimmerkay

Oh my I'm in shock.

Decided to go to Mr Ammori direct. His secretary said she would try to get all my pre-op appointments on one day to minimise travel for me. So she phoned me back just now ...

All pre-ops on 7th September. I have to start pre-op diet on 1st September because .....

I'M HAVING MY OPERATION AT THE SPIRE ON FRIDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER !!!!!! :eek:

I feel sick with nerves now.

smilergem

On my wl journey at last
Wow Karen, that is such fantastic news, although I expect a bit scary. I am sure you are going to be absolutely wonderful at this, take care hun xxx

slimmerkay

Thanks everyone. John I am numb all over lol.

Just got the pre-op diet by email. I'm actually quite surprised by it. I can manage that, knowing the outcome is worth it.

notahappybunny

That fab news Karen and you will be soon taking your place on that losers bench!! really really pleased for you hun.
jayne x

cherry

thats fab news karen! im so excited for you xx

Fashionably Late

is a skinny size XS & 6!
Congrats! He really is an amazing surgeon. Are you at Spire or the Alexandra for your op?

Grace

Fabtastic news Karen! :D I'm so pleased for you. :D

BlueDiamond

Hey there

Well done on getting your date. I got a call on the 23rd July to say cancellation on the 26th can you come in , I was like holy moly as my original date was 18th August. but it went really quick and I didnt even have to do pre op diet.LOL.... Good luck to you anyway xx

All the best - MeJulie x x

Bev

Hi Karen, so glad you know exactly where you are and now you can plan ahead... well done xxx

ladylite

Fantastic news, there will be no looking back.:)

slimmerkay

Congrats! He really is an amazing surgeon. Are you at Spire or the Alexandra for your op?

I'm at the Spire for my op. On the 7th I go to the Spire at 2.30pm for the starts of my pre-ops. Then see the dietician at 3.30pm there. Then nip over to the Alexandra to see Mr Ammori there at 6.20pm. LOL

A bit of messing but still better than having to go for three seperate visits.

lisa x

is very happy!
I am so pleased for you Karen..I am so glad you are making this happen..
I wish you well on your jouney hun...
i hope your holiday takes your mind of the nerves .. xxxxxxxxxx