• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oh sugar plums its 6days to my band op..

Maura

hi guys, its official.. i have all my money changed into euro to pay for my operation. seeing all that money i thought to myself, i really hope its all worth while. i am sure its normal to get nervous and scared and excited. but seeing all them euro put into a bag, i thought... what a shopping spree i could have.. but hey, i know its all for the best. I havent been happy for quite a long long time about my weight. this is going to be a new positive ME (plz keep reminding me of this throughout my journey). i must admit its alot of money i am spending on the operation that could be put to other use! but i feel i am entitled to it, i dont want to end up any bigger than i am, i am on border line with diabetes, so i know i am doing this for all the right reasons. i want to be an energetic mother. when i was slimmer i was always alot happier. wow, its just a couple of days now! i am so scared, yet excited. the new me! i will only have a few more posts then i will be a "bandit". :eek:

Last edited:
hey Maura, so excited for you honey!!!
It won't be long now and your new life will be around the corner.
Thinking about you on your trip :character00255:. You'll be absolutely fine hunx

Doing this for yourself and your health is worth more than any other use for that money xxx You deserve it and you're worth it xx Don't forget that you can't put a price on your wellbeing and happiness

Maura you are doing so well!
Not long to go now hun and you will be on the loosers side of life.
Im soooo glad i had my band, every day it amazes me how on earth i managed to eat the HUGE quantities before. My Husbands dinner plate repulses me.
You will be fine.

Maura you are doing so well!
Not long to go now hun and you will be on the loosers side of life.
Im soooo glad i had my band, every day it amazes me how on earth i managed to eat the HUGE quantities before. My Husbands dinner plate repulses me.
You will be fine.
i hope so! this time next week i will be home and all... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back