• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ok ok I know its normal . . . but!

If anyone is willed a success you are Caren! Failure is not an option, you'll do great, look great and feel great very soon! Just go with the flow, relax and try to enjoy the journey.

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Haven't read through the thread so don't know if I'm repeating someone but Caren, the op always works.... it very rarely fails. What usually fails is the individual having the op.

The op is what you'll make it. It's a life long commitment to eat healthier and it's up to you to ensure that it succeeds.

It's hard trying to resist those temptations to the unhealthy foods that made us overweight but since the op is our last ever resort to loosing weight successfully, it's ever more important sticking to it.

Seeing the weight loss every week will keep you motivated.

P.s. I'm so happy for you and you have the most amazing mother, stick two fingers up at the guys who refused your funding before!

Hi Caren, from your previous posts I really get the sense you are a lovely person. You supported and encouraged me (amongst so many others you have watched come and go) and now it's payback time x
You are spiritual, you know all about the laws of attraction, cosmic orders and positivity. There is so much love and good feeling being aimed your way there is no way in the world it won't work out for you x

Hi Caren, from your previous posts I really get the sense you are a lovely person. You supported and encouraged me (amongst so many others you have watched come and go) and now it's payback time x
You are spiritual, you know all about the laws of attraction, cosmic orders and positivity. There is so much love and good feeling being aimed your way there is no way in the world it won't work out for you x

So true! As the Secret says 'The law of attraction is a perfect law'

Carens lovely energy is what will attract all she deserves. I believe fully in this :D

Caren you are awesome and this us going to change your life, its a tool,bits what u make of it and you are ready xxxx

Mmmmm...let's see here, why oh why would it not work?!

You are one of the most devoted, supportive and positive people on this site (if not the most!) and I'm sure when you focus that level of commitment and devotion to yourself post op there is not a hope in hell of it not working!!!

If you can tell yourself all the positive, funny and supportive things you tell us lot then you will be a massive success on your own journey!! Now just enjoy the pre op excitement and thinking and planning of how great things are going to be post op for you!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh glad im not the only one my nerves have kicked in my surgery is 24 SO WE CAN SUPPORT EACH OTHER WE CAN DO IT X X

Mmmmm...let's see here, why oh why would it not work?!

You are one of the most devoted, supportive and positive people on this site (if not the most!) and I'm sure when you focus that level of commitment and devotion to yourself post op there is not a hope in hell of it not working!!!

If you can tell yourself all the positive, funny and supportive things you tell us lot then you will be a massive success on your own journey!! Now just enjoy the pre op excitement and thinking and planning of how great things are going to be post op for you!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
you are so kind Miss Shallot, but its always easier to give advice than to follow it lol i guess its just worry about wasting my mums money lol she would be soooo pleased if i failed bahaha :8855: gawd!!

Thank you so much everyone, your support means so much to me, i dont think i could do this without you all :thankyou:

Stop worryinging, write your things to do/wear/see when I'm slim list and start mentally spending a fortune planning your future wardrobe - have your last supper (ahem i gad avweek of them) then gwt ready to knuckle down :) xx

I keep thinking that this op isnt gonna work for me, that my mum has paid all this money and it will be a total waste!! gawd, what am i like? :rolleyes:

Er go back and read some of the replies you've written for others young lady and then realise what a load of tosh this post is!

xx

Er go back and read some of the replies you've written for others young lady and then realise what a load of tosh this post is!

xx
bahahaha :8855: cheers Brian :D
i know i know! i think its just that i have no-one to talk to about it all (face to face) so i just wrote that on here, i know ill be ok :rolleyes: ignore me lol xxx

i know i know! i think its just that i have no-one to talk to about it all (face to face) so i just wrote that on here, i know ill be ok :rolleyes: ignore me lol xxx

Before you know it youll be back in Essex loosing the weight and wondering what all the fuss was about, and as regards no one to talk to well.........
I'll bet all the fake tan in essex that there's one or two on here that might have something to say about that.

Errrrr :p wot am I? a ham sandwich :eek::eek::eek: might take exception to this, you cheeky mare :p :rolleyes: :) xxx

I keep thinking that this op isnt gonna work for me, that my mum has paid all this money and it will be a total waste!! gawd, what am i like? :rolleyes:

I thought my op wouldn't work hun but I have almost lost 8st in 5 months.
Its not about the op working for us it is more about us working with the op. You will be fine as you know what you need to do and have support.
Good luck on your pre op diet hun x x

I am having pre op jitters too! I've convinced myself it's not going to work!!!! Argh help!!! My band is on the 16th..

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Errrrr :p wot am I? a ham sandwich :eek::eek::eek: might take exception to this, you cheeky mare :p :rolleyes: :) xxx

Didn't u read the face to face bit? :rolleyes:
You my lovely are the bestest mate in the world, and I love u to bits, as you well know :D lol xxx

from me phone :D

dinkydink said:
I am having pre op jitters too! I've convinced myself it's not going to work!!!! Argh help!!! My band is on the 16th..

Hey dink, we will be just fine :) xxx

witchingmoon said:
I thought my op wouldn't work hun but I have almost lost 8st in 5 months.
Its not about the op working for us it is more about us working with the op. You will be fine as you know what you need to do and have support.
Good luck on your pre op diet hun x x

Thank you mate :) xxx

Back