• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Omg i just have to tell some one or i will burst !!!!!!!!!!!

its not hard at all mrs d ......well i am not finding it hard the hospital tell you when to start your pre op diet, but could be worth you just cutting back before your told to start x

Is there not a risk that your doing so well on your pre op that they will say you dont need surgery and to carry on dieting?

no i will defo need the op to stop me putting the weight back on also i only ever usually lose 2 to 3 stone before this starts happening . also even with this weight my bmi is still to high so i still quailify.

What a result for you, it means so much when you can get clothes from so called normal stores!!! I cant wait to have that choice and not just have to have Evans that fits me. You have done so well on you pre op, not long to go now. Good luck xx

thx bubbles i wouldnt say i can shop in normal stores just yet more sheer luck that they fitted me as i said maxi dresses stretch a little but i must now be at at a size 24 normal and i was 28 - 30 when i started this diet x

wtg.jpg

Back